Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: March forth and manhandle your new Transformers memorabilia

Yup, Sunstreaker's yellow paint is obviously different in photos and real life. Here's mine.

Netflix Megatron from Kmart; Armada Thundercracker, Tidal Wave, Wheeljack and 21 Minicons from MayzaPrime on eBay; Gen Selects Black Roritchi, SG OP and Ratchet and 3rd Patrol Cassettes from DorksideToys.

Also was able to get in an order during Target's toy sale for click and collect. 4 Deluxes and 2 Botbot packs. Managed to get 1 of each deluxe. Was going to return Paleotrex since I already have one but decided to keep it.

Quote Originally Posted by nalops View Post
    Netflix Megatron from Kmart; Armada Thundercracker, Tidal Wave, Wheeljack and 21 Minicons from MayzaPrime on eBay; Gen Selects Black Roritchi, SG OP and Ratchet and 3rd Patrol Cassettes from DorksideToys.

Also was able to get in an order during Target's toy sale for click and collect. 4 Deluxes and 2 Botbot packs. Managed to get 1 of each deluxe. Was going to return Paleotrex since I already have one but decided to keep it.
    Score! 1 of each deluxe - picker was in a good mood!. 21 minicons... haha ha haa haha ha

Quote Originally Posted by Skyfire View Post
    Score! 1 of each deluxe - picker was in a good mood!. 21 minicons... haha ha haa haha ha
    I was fully expecting at least a double-up so pleasantly surprised to see the entire wave.

Siege Springer from Amazon. I did buy it previously over a year ago but sold it off as I was never a huge Springer fan. Kinda needed it again to complete the cast since they are now releasing Blurr, Kup etc.

Tigertrack from popcultcha finally

They shipped in such a huge box filled with what seems like a full newspaper to pad it out. Seems like a waste but oh well

Picked up Deep Cover from EB Games this morning They mentioned my Unicron coming soon.

Gen Selects Exhaust, Soundwave Spy Patrol and Ultimate X Pants from Popcultcha.

Re-Issue Chromedome from Target

2 x Caliburst Battlemaster from Kmart

Ultimate X-spanse