Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Beast Wars original toy reissues

Quote Originally Posted by Autocon View Post
    Is the plastic quality the same as the originals?
    Putting aside figures like TM Megatron that was extremely fragile, the plastic quality is what you would expect for a BW figure.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Putting aside figures like TM Megatron that was extremely fragile, the plastic quality is what you would expect for a BW figure.
    I think he I asking if these reissues have the same sort of plastic quality as the originals, if you have them side by side... something I can't answer as I won't be opening my reissues.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    It looks like one of the people who manages to acquire unreleased toys has been able to get their hands on a large number of upcoming toys this week, with two more being vintage reissues Cybershark and Wolfang.
    Cybershark has been listed at a retailer already, so with Wolfang showing up at the same time from the same source, I think it is likely that it will be the case-mate for wave 3.
    Hasbro has now officially shown off Cybershark and Wolfang as upcoming Vintage Beast Wars toys.

And just a couple weeks later, the Cybershark reissue is out at US retail... which means Hasbro had the stock in America ready for Walmart, while officially revealing it to the fans.

Chinese listings have been found, for the last two of the Vintage Beast Wars toys to be released for 2022 (not sure if anymore will come out next year, but based on most of the unreleased 4 to end the year, I doubt Hasbro or the Retailers will go for anymore).

Iguanus (basic sized lizard) and K-9 (deluxe sized dog).
    These were originally scheduled for release in Australia (at BigW) in October, but since the last three have seen delays here, these two might end up being released closer to December.

K-9 has been found in New Zealand last week, so it should be showing up here soon, along with Iguanus.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    I think he I asking if these reissues have the same sort of plastic quality as the originals, if you have them side by side... something I can't answer as I won't be opening my reissues.
    Yes this