Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Action Masters

The last Transformers I bought when I was a kid was Action Masters - I had Over-run and Optimus Prime. My memory is pretty hazy, I think I moved onto computer games after that and stopped playing with toys. So they have a special place in my childhood memories in that they were my last bought toys. Sadly I don?t have them as I gave them all away.

I'd like to see non-transforming toys (or toys with notional alt-modes just for the heck of it) of more Quintessons as well as Lithons, Trans-Organics, Slizardo and the Skuxxoid etc.

I kind of want that fighting-practice robot from the '86 movie too while I think about it. Bonus points if it comes with a 'Time Out Time Out TIME OUT!' voice chip (and the practice sword and shield Hot Rod used).

Quote Originally Posted by Ode to a Grasshopper View Post
    I kind of want that fighting-practice robot from the '86 movie too while I think about it. Bonus points if it comes with a 'Time Out Time Out TIME OUT!' voice chip (and the practice sword and shield Hot Rod used).
    And an anti grav ball thing

Love Actionmasters, always have. The toys, the original canon, they're awesome. I must have made up more than a hundred OCs of them.