Thread: Toyworld sale from March 24th

Default Toyworld sale from March 24th

Some Transformers items are on sale, with some good discounts for Kingdom toys...

- Kingdom Voyager - $40 (save $15)
    - Kingdom Leader - $70 (save $30)
    - Cyberverse Optimus with Ark Spark Armor - $40 (save $40)

Unfortunately the catalogue on the website says that it only applies to specific stores, and most of those stores have the sale lasting until April 11th... but you could still try to get a Toyworld or Mr Toys Toyworld to price match it.
    If not, show the individual product pages on the Toyworld website, which they are more obligated to adhere to (even Mr Toys)... but some stores will still refuse.
    (page 12 of the catalogue has fine print detailing that stores are not required to sell at any RRP prices listed in the catalogue, because they are independently owned, and price things on their own, regardless of what the website or catalogue says... and also notes that the "discounts stated" will vary at the discretion of each independently owned store, so if a store doesn't want to honour the cheaper prices in the catalogue, apparently they don't have to)

Toyworld stores are independently owned and operated, therefore stock levels of advertised products, prices, discounts stated and payment options featured will vary from store to store and are at the discretion of each store • Some products may not be available at all stores • Policies regarding rainchecks for unavailable products, price matching and product returns will vary from store to store and are at the discretion of each independent store • Each store reserves the right to limit purchases to reasonable retail quantities • Unless otherwise indicated all prices relate to the recommended retail price (RRP) however Toyworld stores are not obligated to comply with the RRP • Whilst every effort has been made to ensure prices are correct at time of printing, all prices are subject to change without notification • Delivery and assembly charges are not included • Prices, discounts, exclusives and bonus offers are valid from 24.03.21 until 11.04.21 unless otherwise stated.
    Catalogue is here - it is called the "Easter Sale Hunt", so if the link is no longer accessible, the sale is probably over.

Nice. Just did a order. Stuff waiting for Myer and their stupid embargo.

As member Skyfire noted in the sightings section, there were a small amount of each available for online purchasing, but all but Dinobot sold out fast... and I don't expect Dinobot to last much longer.
    I looked up each Leader and Voyager store locator, and noticed that all three Leaders are out of stock at every Toyworld store, and so is Voyager Inferno. The other three Voyagers were only still in stock at 1-3 stores.

That's not great for a sale that is meant to get people into stores... just to find nothing when they get there.
    I'd be surprised if they even restock before the sale ends.

I checked it earlier today. Inferno and Ultra Magnus were already out of stock online and I have no local Toyworld.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

I checked the store stock on the website this morning for Perth stores and the closest was Adelaide
    Ended up just ringing my local and ordered over the phone.

My tracking for the ToyWorld order says it got picked up from the sender in Railway Estate here in Queensland????

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by nalops View Post
    My tracking for the ToyWorld order says it got picked up from the sender in Railway Estate here in Queensland????
    Same here.

Ultra Magnus and Dinobot arrived today here in Perth from QLD. Bought them Wednesday and was shipped by Express Post. Pretty good effort on Toywords part. Good prices too. Never used them before so was kinda expecting cancellations and 2 weeks to ship.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    Ultra Magnus and Dinobot arrived today here in Perth from QLD. Bought them Wednesday and was shipped by Express Post.
    That is good to know. I never get to Toyworld as they're too far and their regular prices are too high. If it weren't for the Myer sale coming, I would have bought some goodies.

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    Ultra Magnus and Dinobot arrived today here in Perth from QLD. Bought them Wednesday and was shipped by Express Post. Pretty good effort on Toywords part. Good prices too. Never used them before so was kinda expecting cancellations and 2 weeks to ship.
    Whuh? Qld to Perth in two days? How in hell did they do that?