Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: GEN Selects Black Zarak listings in Australia

The really annoying thing is that they still have up the other two GEN Selects toys that will come out five months before Black Zarak.

Zavvi still have a preorder - $273.99 plus $7.99 postage.

https://www.zavvi.com.au/merch-actio.../12953998.html

There's a few online sources. I just would have preferred to grab one with Zing for the flexibility of paying it off over so long, and local pick up over shipping it.

The reply I got back from EB Games was that they had a limited allocation this time (which is very odd) and they pre-sold out. Usually they have a cut-off date and just give the numbers to Hasbro... an allocation only happens if something is coming out soon and EB doesn't list it until the stock arrives into the country.

Kinda sad that. So I've gone and preordered with Saviers Toys.

I ended up going through Robotoyz.. Joel over there has been fantastic to me and the shipping ended up being far cheaper than I expected. Overall, pretty happy I didn't go with EB.
    Last edited by Dogboy; 10th April 2021 at 12:48 AM.

I was hoping that Black Zarak would be sold through Amazon as well (Hasbro Australia said that from this year we would see EB Games exclusives be sold through Amazon as well, but they didn't specifically say it would be for all EB Games items)... and someone has found an odd listing on Amazon Australia that is using the Black Zarak images, but is listed as a Power Rangers place-holder listing, for just au$45. (it is not showing as in-stock, but can be carted for purchase)
    This would not be the listing for Black Zarak, but suggests that Amazon Australia has the images on-hand, ready for the listing to go up... which I hope is soon, as I missed out on the EB Games listing.

I have added this item to my watch list, just to see what happens with it.

After being taken down for a while, the black zarak listing on Amazon is back.
    https://www.amazon.com.au/dp/B08ZD2D...hk_typ_imgToDp
    The price is still wrong (will probably be fixed later) but all the details are now correct... so could be the real listing this time.

Listing is still there with that pricing. So I have gone ahead and ordered one haha

It shouod be like the Jurassic Park set, with the preorders remaining but the price being adjusted later when they realise it is wrong. It is a good backup to EB Games selling out so fast, so fingers crossed this one works.