Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: GEN Selects Black Zarak listings in Australia

They didn't allocate me one. I'm beyond pissed. Good thing there's stock on the EB website and the store gave me my money back. The assistant manager was going to get the regional manager involved, but given the limited run nature of Black Zarak I wasn't taking any chances. The store manager is expecting a call from me tomorrow.

To be clear, it's not the fault of anyone at the store.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    They didn't allocate me one. I'm beyond pissed. Good thing there's stock on the EB website and the store gave me my money back. The assistant manager was going to get the regional manager involved, but given the limited run nature of Black Zarak I wasn't taking any chances. The store manager is expecting a call from me tomorrow.

To be clear, it's not the fault of anyone at the store.
    That happaned to me with Shattered Glass Jetfire. I went in to pick it up two days after release and the salesman was like "oh it's this one on the shelf that someone else almost bought 20 minutes ago. Lucky you came in!" I should have just bought it for less on amazon.

Quote Originally Posted by lmaotimmy View Post
    That happaned to me with Shattered Glass Jetfire. I went in to pick it up two days after release and the salesman was like "oh it's this one on the shelf that someone else almost bought 20 minutes ago. Lucky you came in!" I should have just bought it for less on amazon.
    This happened with my Unicron Galvatron. They placed all stock on the shelf and they thought they sold them all.

I found out why EB Games never allocated me a Black Zarak. The procedure for Black Zarak was for the customer to pay off the preorder and then the store was to contact the EB Games logistics team and let them know it's paid for so it gets sent through. The manager questioned his staff for me and it turns out they told the logistics team I'd paid for a Halo Master Chief helmet, not Black Zarak.

So I guess the advice for the future is to follow up and make sure they do their job properly.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Both EBGames and Zing are currently showng stock at:

West Lakes SA 5021
    (08) 8235 2799

Burwood NSW 2134
    (02) 9745 6777

North Ryde NSW 2113
    (02) 9889 0837

Jesmond NSW 2299
    (02) 4951 7752

Castle Hill NSW 2154
    (02) 9894 5372

i guess i got lucky! i'd only paid the deposit, and my local zing rang yesterday that my zarak was in and ready to pick up. paid the balance in store and took him home, just like every other pre-order i've had with them

Mine was still on the truck, but they didn’t think StarTrack would get it to Melbs before today. Guess I should go check

(My store never calls coz they know I’ll be any most days anyway)

Popcultcha now has it in stock.

Saw someone in FB that got 2 of the same trident pole, not 2 different

Anyone in the same boat?

Quote Originally Posted by jaina85 View Post
    i guess i got lucky! i'd only paid the deposit, and my local zing rang yesterday that my zarak was in and ready to pick up. paid the balance in store and took him home, just like every other pre-order i've had with them
    Same here.