Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Transformers Collabrative Nostalgia toy sets

Default Transformers Collabrative Nostalgia toy sets

https://www.allspark.com/2021/04/has...orative-items/

I'm glad to see they expanded the concept to include significantly more sets.
    And that they added minifigures to them, which would suggest internal driving/piloting compartments.
    Wonder if the figures are Diaclone style?

KITT, General FLAG and the unrevealed Lego one are the three I am looking forward to most.

Unfortunately, there is no Airwolf Transformer in the offering, but hopefully they add one in a later release wave.
    I wonder if they'll remember that Airwolf has a computer intelligence module? They didn't define if Airwolf was a true AI, but the way the creator spoke about Airwolf implied this, especially since he didn't tell anyone the CIM existed.

Ahhh
    Last edited by Autocon; 3rd April 2021 at 07:03 AM.

Yes, KITT and KARR, I think they're a double set.

Not April fools?

I'm guessing April Fools (unless another website is talking about this), but what chances are there of a Lego x Transformers collab, considering that Hasbro already has their own lego brand (even if it hasn't been active in years)
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

In the last paragraph of the article.

'Whatever you do, don?t look at the calenda? aw, scrap, too late. But it was nice while it lasted, eh?'

Also one of the collabs is Transformers X Transformers. I think it's fair to say they're all fake.

I hope not, but this seems way too elaborate for an April's fool joke, the background info, the rendered models etc.
    All I know is, if they don't deliver these items, they'll have annoyed a lot of fanbases.

Sorry to crush your dreams but they're not real. Hasbro would never reveal so many future products all at once like that either. We don't even have wave 3 Kingdom revealed yet.

The silhouettes are just real Transformers edited up a bit. Power Rangers is just WFC game Grimlock and Ducktales is Cybertron Jetfire. I honestly don't think it took that long.

Kranix is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

So cruel. Man, I want a Kitt Transformer! I couldn't say no to Karr either.

@Kranix
    Yes, this is cruel.
    I have a sense of humor, but this, I am not finding amusing at all, just anger inducing.

The Ducktales &Darkwing Duck fanbases will not find this amusing:

as they're already irked with Disney on this subject.

But the other toys (not the silohouettes) look real, so where did they get those?
    Are they existing products from those franchise's merchandise lines?

To clarify one reason why I am irked, Hasbro didn't take the opportunity to build Danger Room as an actual Transformer when it came to their crossover line.
    So now I have to make my own because they didn't step up.
    By the way, Danger Room is technically a Transformer, her physical form techmorphs into the X-Jet and her hands also transform into weapons.