Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Kingdom Ark, Galvatron, Scorponok revealed

I was going to skip the Ark. But with Teletran 1 included I guess I need to pick it up just for that.

Also, I can't wait for a Mainframe repaint of Teletran 1.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

The positive of the Teletran1 basically cancels out the negative of the massively exposed sides of the ship.

I don't have any of the other Titan figures but I think I might have to get this one. Want to see some photos of him with Siege Jetfire and Earthrise Prime.

Considering all of the folding panels on Teletraan-1, I would have thought that they could put a couple on the Ark's legs to hide those gaping big holes at the back of the spaceship mode.

Quote Originally Posted by Zommael View Post
    And in news that should surprise absolutely nobody, Galvatron looks great with decent photography. If I were Hasbro I would be so p***ed at the leaker who took those horrible photos.
    This is why Hasbro marketing hate toy leaks, as they can often look wrong or have things missing that put people off buying it, even after it is revealed officially later. At least if Hasbro marketing screw up the transformations and the toy has negative feedback, it's their own fault.

Added in some mirrored images to the first post, and more can be seen here.

These are said to be for the July waves.

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I wasn't really interested in the Ark, but now that I've seen it...

Must be the very-nearly Unicron-yellow they're using

Very strange decision to not add flaps for the side of the ship though. This may yet put me off.

Not really feeling the Ark at all. If the shuttle mode was more solid I might have been sold on it but as is, I feel like detonating 3/4 of that ship.

That said, if there is more gimmickry to be revealed I could be tempted still.

Buy yay Scorponok!

So the gaps in the sides are the docking bays for smaller spacecraft?

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Autocon View Post
    Might be an acceptable excuse if there were any indication that this was the plan (and there were appropriately shaped pieces in there to give that impression)... But there isn't. It's just the ultimate expression of the Hasbro Hollow.

I understand why Hasbro does this with things like deluxes. I do. I don't expect Hasbro to go all Magic Square. But this is something they want around $250 for... The budget excuse just wears that bit too thin in the case of a titan.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    I was going to skip the Ark. But with Teletran 1 included I guess I need to pick it up just for that.
    I'm in the same boat here with this. I also like that Teletran forms the bridge of the ark and you can pop the little Optimus on the bridge.
    Quote Originally Posted by Autocon View Post
    this would be cool if correct, but judging by the hollow nature of the robot mode(lookit them forearms), I sincerely doubt it. Colour me interested despite these flaws, hope I can get it for a good price.