Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Kingdom Ark, Galvatron, Scorponok revealed

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I have been planning for some time to get a 3d printer this year. I'm aiming for July-ish. Things like the Ark are a large part of the plans I have for it

Well I tried

I hope we get a 3rd Party blaster weapon for him. Waiting to see some of the first transformation videos of him

The website Geek Culture appear to have been given an advance copy of this year's Titan, The Ark... and have posted up a nice video. (screen shots can be seen here)

Just like official pictures to be "off" he's missing his knees in robot mode, and in Ark mode has one on the left next to the thrusters, but not on the right

For those still yet to buy Kingdom Galvatron, it looks like the first ones had the arms wrongly assembled... but people in America have been finding ones in stores that have the arms assembled correctly, so all is not lost if you don't have one yet and are intending to get one in-person at a store (and not an online purchase), so that you can make sure that you get a good one.

Unfortunately for those who have already been posting sightings of Galvatron here in Australia, the photos I've seen so far have the bad arms.

It seems that the shoulder joints inside the upper arms are turned around the wrong way inside the arm, making the tops of the arms hang lower against the shoulders.
    I'm not sure if it affects the transformation or alt-modes, but apparently it bugs people in robot mode...

I found and bought a Galvatron today. This does not affect the cannon mode.

In truth, rotating the shoulders through 90 degrees so the pins at the back side of the shoulders are at the front works okay - he has metal pins on the front instead of transformation slots, but the shoulders lift higher. I don't think I want to try stressing the plastic attempting the fix some are trying - especially given the transformation isn't affected.

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

I'll need to check mine. I don't think I noticed, nor does it really worry me anyway

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Even seeing those two pictures side-by-side I still don't see why people were getting so worked up about it.