Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678

Thread: Transformers 80s cartoon storyboards & scripts

Unless some company was willing to pay the bills in return for writing it, I can't see much point being one of those people who spend years writing a book about these franchises. Not when I can put something on the site within 10 minutes and be promoting it everywhere within an hour.

On a related note, Chris McFeely just dropped a 46 minute video covering the writing of TFTM, making use of everything the Archive has available:

KELPIE is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Greebtron View Post
    Unless some company was willing to pay the bills in return for writing it, I can't see much point being one of those people who spend years writing a book about these franchises. Not when I can put something on the site within 10 minutes and be promoting it everywhere within an hour.
    Fair enough... if I ever win Lotto, I'll hit you up

I'd just be concerned about the server dying, or not wanting to pay hosting fees in 8 years time...

Quote Originally Posted by Greebtron View Post
    On a related note, Chris McFeely just dropped a 46 minute video covering the writing of TFTM, making use of everything the Archive has available
    Just quietly I'm not a fan of the channel... probably more jealousy than anything else :P