Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Fan-Fest April 9th official images and info

My first priority fromthis wave is voyager Rhinox , second is deluxe tracks
    (From the rumoured 4th wave priority is voyager tigertron and second pipes)

That robosen converting prime is awesome but cant afford 699 usd for him
    Last edited by G1Optimal; 10th April 2021 at 03:27 PM. Reason: Add info

Apparently the whole Convert vs Transform thing has to with trademarks and intellectual property.

At least that's what TFWiki says.

https://tfwiki.net/wiki/Transformati...m.22_as_a_verb

Wasn’t expecting such a big drop. Rhinox is a bit disappointing, I’ll track down the T30 one instead. Tracks is nice but I will stick with my RTS for now.

Soundwave looks ripper, if I see one around I may grab it. So far the small scale core class guys haven’t impressed me, but this one is nice. Scorponok looks fantastic for the cartoon character, I am attached to him at all but may pick him up eventually.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Quote Originally Posted by Bladestorm View Post
    Do we know if the transforming Optimus Prime will be available in Australia, maybe from EB in a similar style to Unicron?
    I would definitely be keen to get one.
    Perhaps contact robosen if they have an American contact, to see if they have an Australian distributor.

The sole Leader and Voyager will hopefully mean more around for those wanting Galvatron and Rhinox specifically. After seeing Optimus Primal and Dinobot far outlast their case mates Cyclonus and Inferno (because of less popularity and the 2:1 assortment) I'm glad there isn't a Voyager I want with Rhinox. Galvatron I think will be popular too, so a full case of him only is welcomed after seeing KD Ultra Magnus get gobbled up.

Hopefully Big W and Myer get a good quantity of Rodimus, like they did with Sky Lynx (or Target which had Jetfire). He deserves to be widely available to collectors and not just a few scalpers.

As with Huffer, I think Tracks will be the first to go from that case. I hope this wave of Deluxes makes it to us in good numbers given the scarcity currently of wave 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyfire View Post
    The sole Leader and Voyager will hopefully mean more around for those wanting Galvatron and Rhinox specifically. After seeing Optimus Primal and Dinobot far outlast their case mates Cyclonus and Inferno (because of less popularity and the 2:1 assortment) I'm glad there isn't a Voyager I want with Rhinox. Galvatron I think will be popular too, so a full case of him only is welcomed after seeing KD Ultra Magnus get gobbled up.

Hopefully Big W and Myer get a good quantity of Rodimus, like they did with Sky Lynx (or Target which had Jetfire). He deserves to be widely available to collectors and not just a few scalpers.

As with Huffer, I think Tracks will be the first to go from that case. I hope this wave of Deluxes makes it to us in good numbers given the scarcity currently of wave 2.
    There was a rumour going around (due to a recent listing) that Starscream may make a return this wave. It looks like we already have Wheeljack locked in this wave as well. Still, should see a bit of stock like Dinobot this round I hope.

Have a feeling Magnus will be packed in with Galvatron. I don't think they've ever done 1 Leader to an assortment in recent memory.

Edit:

So yea, according to Entertainment Earth, Rhinox will be packed with Cyclonus and Galvatron with Ultra Magnus.

https://www.entertainmentearth.com/p...-of-2/hsf0366c

https://www.entertainmentearth.com/p...-of-3/hsf0365c

Quote Originally Posted by nalops View Post
    Have a feeling Magnus will be packed in with Galvatron. I don't think they've ever done 1 Leader to an assortment in recent memory.

Edit:

So yea, according to Entertainment Earth, Rhinox will be packed with Cyclonus and Galvatron with Ultra Magnus.

https://www.entertainmentearth.com/p...-of-2/hsf0366c

https://www.entertainmentearth.com/p...-of-3/hsf0365c
    Good to know. About to pre-order both Rodimus and The Ark, may consider doing the same with Galvatron in the future.

Make sure you're able to cancel. Rodimus will probably drop here in June at Big W compared to August/September from US and at a very similar price, if not better here.

Quote Originally Posted by nalops View Post
    Make sure you're able to cancel. Rodimus will probably drop here in June at Big W compared to August/September from US and at a very similar price, if not better here.
    Yeah.. the collector in me is saying don't risk it, preorder and wait another couple of months.. but let's be honest, I want them now Probably will stick with getting the Ark and Rodimus online and roll my luck with Galv.