Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Zing kingdom wave 3 preorders are up

Default Zing kingdom wave 3 preorders are up

EB Games link.

https://www.ebgames.com.au/search?q=...ition=preorder

I'll consider getting the Ark from them since they are charging MSRP instead of price gouging like they so often do.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Even if its gouging you would be roughly paying that for shipping from overseas anyway if not cheaper

well thats how I justify buying from them

Might be a silly question, but how do you know the Australia MSRP for items?

300 seems quite a bit dearer than previous Titan Classes (but I do think I?ve seen Omega charged at 299 in Toymate, which is dearer than most other retailers).
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    Might be a silly question, but how do you know the Australia MSRP for items?

300 seems quite a bit dearer than previous Titan Classes (but I do think I?ve seen Omega charged at 299 in Toymate, which is dearer than most other retailers).
    300 was the retail for omega, Scorp, and I think Trypt.... but BigW undercuts when they can....

Some Vic toyworlds ranged Omega and Scorp from 250-320... 300 was most common

So 300 is the target... cheaper yay, but 300 bareable and expected

That said, deluxe and voyager I’ll risk retail

Roddy I’ll hope for BigW
    Ark I’ll hope for Toyworld or BigW

Leaders and exclusives are the hit and miss... so Galv, SGBlurr and Dino Blast pack all ordered

Is Rodimus really going to be $180?

Sky lynx was 150 (120 on sale) at BigW... that would be a little zing mark up on him

Was tempted by SG Blurr but for $45, it's just a tad bit higher for something I kind of want, so will skip it ($40 would have been insta-buy).
    "sometimes the things you see might not be real and the things that are real you might not see"

Quote Originally Posted by christalcase View Post
    Was tempted by SG Blurr but for $45, it's just a tad bit higher for something I kind of want, so will skip it ($40 would have been insta-buy).
    It’s not just a standard deluxe. It’s with comic, exclusive line, and seeming the have SS deluxe for 39, kingdom exclusive deluxe for 40, so an extra 5 for the comic is pretty good