Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Zing kingdom wave 3 preorders are up

Speaking of Zing, anyone received their Soundblaster (the new one with the Mercenary logo)? It's apparently out now but my store is still yet to receive my order.

I heard it got pushed back, although I think that was in general and not just EB. Unfortunately, the Out Now on the site can't be trusted. I've had 2 orders recently say that, gone to EB only to be told that they're still a while away.

I preordered elsewhere, as a couple I was considering, the pre orders have sold out. It was Galvatron first then Tracks and Scorponok. I would like Rodimus Prime but am holding off because of the price.

Target listed Kingdom (Meg's and Prime) and SS leaders (86 Grimlock) individually, so it wasn't a random selection from the class assortment what character you got. If Target online does that for leaders again, there's another option to get Galvy postage free if you get in store pick up.

Quote Originally Posted by GALVATOM View Post
    Target listed Kingdom (Meg's and Prime) and SS leaders (86 Grimlock) individually, so it wasn't a random selection from the class assortment what character you got. If Target online does that for leaders again, there's another option to get Galvy postage free if you get in store pick up.
    Except noone told staff, and people ordered Megs and got Prime

Really? It worked for me, perhaps I was lucky.

Can't order The Ark in store now, have to order online. Meaning they have limited stock numbers left. At least that's what they told me.

Pre-ordered the Ark. I ordered a few transformers with them and at least saves on shipping with click and collect.

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    Can't order The Ark in store now, have to order online. Meaning they have limited stock numbers left. At least that's what they told me.
    No I think it just means that your local store has already had its stock allocated to another customer. I was just able to order mine for pick up at my local. But seeing this thread was enough to jolt me into action. I don?t want to be driving around chasing the Ark.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

I ordered mine for pickup at my local after they said I can't order instore any longer. I missed Black Zarak because of lack of funds to order with Zing at the time. Wasn't gonna miss this.