Thread: Hallmark 2021 ornament is Shockwave

Default Hallmark 2021 ornament is Shockwave

Hallmark have been doing Transformers christmas ornaments since 2014, with sculpting that accurately replicates the original 80s toys... and this year is no different, with a Shockwave ornament that just looks like a shrunken down version of the 1985 toy.
    Since the last seven weren't released here, I doubt this one will be either.

Jazz was released in Australia last year, it wasn't easy to find but it was available at some stores. The only reason I got it for Christmas as my wife found one.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    Jazz was released in Australia last year, it wasn't easy to find but it was available at some stores. The only reason I got it for Christmas as my wife found one.
    I didn't know that... or didn't remember it if I saw it mentioned somewhere here.
    Was it at Target? That's the only place I have seen a lot of them for the past few years.

I've been collecting these since 2014 and haven't seen them here in Australia - you might have just been lucky UM, although I would love to see them released here.

I've imported them all, and including postage, the first three or four hovered around the $35 - $40 AUD mark, but last years Jazz was about AUD $46 including postage. I ummed and aa'd over this years and finally pulled the trigger, but this one is just over $50 AUD including postage. I think it will need to be an exceptional one next year to keep me in!

Got my shipping notice from hookedonhallmark last night. Should be arriving in about 2 weeks.

Okay, Shocky arrived today and in keeping with the entire line, a fantastic rendition of the toy as a zero articulation piece. I'll post a photo of the group when I get the chance.