Thread: New game app - Transformers Alliance

Default New game app - Transformers Alliance

Only just completed beta testing, there is still conjecture on how widely available this new game will be, but I would guess that it is for global/western release, even if the text in the screenshots is Korean, and the game is so far being labelled as Japanese.

Transformers Alliance appears to be Gen1 themed, and claims to have Augmented Reality, described as being similar to the Pokemon game as your phone's camera "finds" Transformers that are hidden around you. (at least, that's my understanding of it)
    The beta test was for Android, but I would have to expect the actual game to come out on both formats, particularly if it is free to play and they expect in-game purchasing to make money.

Screenshots from the beta test.

A teaser video on youtube.

Intriguing. Seems these AR games are becoming more popular. I may get this one, am playing The Witcher one which is fun

Oooh, this is intresting. Can watch kids sit around filming cars all the tie and getting into trouble. Excellent. Actually a rather cool idea, I'd like to see how it goes and works out what is what.

@1azrael1, Didn't know about the Witcher one. Being a bit of a fan of the Witcher, I signed up for the early access. Now just waiting.

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    @1azrael1, Didn't know about the Witcher one. Being a bit of a fan of the Witcher, I signed up for the early access. Now just waiting.
    Been playing it a fair while. Still needs more fleshing out, but guess that'll happen more when it gets finished. It's quite good. Being that I travel around on trains for work, makes it easy for me to take on alot of monsters all day.

Hoping the Transformers game will be just as good as Witcher. I'll be grabbing it as soon as I can.