Size/class - Commander
New/remould/redeco - New
Wave - 3
Released here - May 2021
Approximate Retail Price - $150
Approximate Size - 19cm to top of spoilers, 17cm head height
Allegiance - Autobot
Alt-mode - Cosmic Winnebago
Main Features/Gimmicks - Dual vehicle modes, trailer (see below)
Main Colours - maroon, yellow & orange
Main Accessories - rifle, sword, Matrix

Car^Station wagon Mode

In the future year of 2006, we'll all be driving station wagons with external pipes, painted flames and massive wings on the back that put modern aviation to shame. Can't wait.

Caravan of Courage

I initially had difficulty in keeping the trailer closed. One tip; apply pressure on the side tabs towards the front of the trailer. I have found that these are the most important tabs in keeping the trailer securely closed.

The first Rodimus Prime toy with a functional trailer! <3 I love it! It has a door and ramp that can open, plus enough space to fit a Deluxe Class car or smaller. And similar to MP44, the trailer has a tray underneath to store accessories. This is so much better than Earthrise Optimus Prime's pitiful excuse for a trailer.

Is it cannon?

Kingdom Roddy's cannon is mounted on a 5mm port, allowing it to swivel 360?, plus be removable. The blast shields are permanently attached and swing in and out during transformation, like the G1 toy where they're removable.

Robot mode

Comparison with G1

By the power of Iacon!

The way that the vehicle folds up into the backpack and into the legs is quite complex. The arm wheels also tuck in and fold over the upper arms. Unplugging some of these tabs can be a pain in the neck though, as some of the connections are quite tight.

Another comparison with G1

I haven't taken a photo of the toy with the Matrix or with an Autobot Car in the trailer yet (I'll post those next time).

OVERALL
In execution it's not as nice as Siege Jetfire or Earthrise Sky Lynx, but to be fair, this is a more ambitious design. This is really a Poor Man's Masterpiece, only that it's arguably better than MP09 Rodimus Convoy; at least in terms of dollar value. I don't have to worry about the back spoiler undoing itself or scratching the paint off the spoiler as with MP09.

I personally think that this toy is well worth the Commander Class price point. The core figure itself is nearly as tall as a Leader Class toy, but with a more complex transformation (and thus parts count) than a typical Leader Class toy. So I'd say that the core figure itself is worth more than a Leader Class figure; if they sold this toy on its own it might cost say about $120. Then the trailer itself is actually better than I expected. It's a good size, plus it has dual doors and the storage tray. If this trailer were sold as a separate accessory, we might expect to pay roughly $30. So in total, I do think that the toy is worth $150.

Whether you'll like the toy is a different question. It is much more complex than Jetfire and Sky Lynx, but to the point where some parts of the transformation becomes more laborious than fun. :/ I personally think this is a great toy and much better value than Power of the Primes Rodimus Prime. Recommended.