Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cyberverse season 4 (Dinobots Unite) new toys

Also found is another new Deluxe toy - Cheetor.

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Also found is another new Deluxe toy - Cheetor.
    Nice.

I do despair about the stock photos though. I mean, I know they're done by an agency, and that they are done quickly and without instructions, but seriously, how hard is it to straighten the robot's legs...?

This Cheetor is pretty nice looking - can live without the snap on armour but not entirely sure he has front paws without it? If it was between this and the Kingdom toy, this one wins out.

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Yes, he has paws without the armour gimmick. You can see them sticking out to the side of the torso in robot mode. The robot arms fold to the front, and form a deep chest/stomach, whilst the cat-mode forelimbs swivel forward to take their place. It's an interesting design decision, and honestly not one I expect at that price point. Not complaining though

And now the more I look at this, the more I'm looking forward to it. Score one for Cyberverse!

Adding the pics from the link...

The robot mode looks nice, but a simple, cheap size-class doesn't allow for much engineering for transformation in addition to the cost of articulation (more joints means more parts).

Red bull gives Cheetor WINGS!
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    The robot mode looks nice, but a simple, cheap size-class doesn't allow for much engineering for transformation in addition to the cost of articulation (more joints means more parts).
    This is Cyberverse deluxe class though isn’t it? Not Warrior class.

Does it look like shared engineering with Cyberverse Deluxe Thunderhowl to anyone else? Also, do we know if there are any others in the wave? I do not look forward to solid cases of Cheetor if there are no wavemates.
    "sometimes the things you see might not be real and the things that are real you might not see"

The second last wave of Cyberverse Ultimates (Optimus and Shockwave) that came out at the beginning of 2020, have been re-released in Dinobots United packaging.

The new Deluxe Cheetor has also just been found in South America, showing us the actual toy in packaging. According to Entertainment Earth, Cheetor is wave 6, and is shipped with Thunderhowl, Grimlock and Soundwave.