Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Big W Toy Mania 2021 sale

$44 leaders?? crazy

Hot damn. Hope I can get a Magnus and Rodimus in time. Rodimus especially is gonna fly off shelves now.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

I took the punt and got rodimus early and no regrets.. wonder if my local have many more out the back the 6 that they had out are all gone now....but hope anyone who waited can get it at that price..

Might Grab Magnus now if available.. was happy to stick with Siege but it seems to good a price to not transfer to the more G1 Earth mode!!

Studio Series Deluxe $23
    Studio Series Voyager $36
    Studio Series Leader $44

Kingdom Core $15
    Kingdom Deluxe $27
    Kingdom Voyager $39
    Kingdom Leader $44
    Kingdom Commander $109

Cyberverse Battle Call Officer $60

Great prices for Studio Series and Kingdom figures if you didn't get them when they came out a couple months ago.

$109 for Rodimus is amazing... if you can get stock. From memory, Sky Lynx was $119 last year. No doubt all the stock would be bought before then, so here's hoping Amazon price matches! (low chance given the figure is on preorder but you never know)
    "sometimes the things you see might not be real and the things that are real you might not see"

Well, I guess Big W didn't end up getting any SS Devastator stock.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

This is going to be a great sale, if the figures you want can actually be found. Those Leader prices are frightening! And considering how Beast Megatron, Ultra Magnus and Grimlock were not easy to get for some, it's nice for those who get one supercheap. Unfortunately the scalpers will buy them and make super profits.

The recent sightings of Sky Lynx are nice for those who missed out or didn't care for him last sale. And it makes me think how this could be Rodimus next year .

As for those prepacked displays:
    1. Do they come transported like that with all the figures in them, like a huge shipping carton with maybe padding around/inside, or do all the figures come in a super big, brown box with the display unassembled and packed with them?
    2. What happens to them after the sale, since they are so product-specific (apart from griffin bringing them home )?
    3. I wouldn't mind taking one home - instant, themed display shelf (eat my dust Ikea Detolf!)
    4. Always look at the regular toy shelves - there are sometimes more stock and Commanders are probably there too.

Quote Originally Posted by lfpnrg View Post
    Catalogue just hit my inbox
    Beast Megatron for $44? Rodimus for $109? That's some nice pricing!!!

$109 for Rodimus is mental... Can understand why some stores put him out early at full price (kinda shady)!

From the catalogue, sale ends Wed 14/7/21 and TFs featured uploaded here. Hopefully you might be able to get Rodimus specifically online, rather than random selection (I hope the 7am online opening time applies to each time zone and is not AEST - I don't want to wake up before 5am )

Edit: moved the catalogue images to the 1st page.