Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Big W Toy Mania 2021 sale

Sale is now live.

Well woke up early and ordered for a pickup. Lets see how this goes.

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

I'm up too. Bleary eyed... Clears throat...

Ladies and Gentlemen. Welcome to the main event. Live from the computer terminals of Australia...

Let's... Get... Ready... To... Rumberrrrrrrllllll !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Skyfire View Post
    I'm up too. Bleary eyed... Clears throat...

Ladies and Gentlemen. Welcome to the main event. Live from the computer terminals of Australia...

Let's... Get... Ready... To... Rumberrrrrrrllllll !!!
    Well Big W website didn't crash and it seems to have worked.

And time to go back to bed.

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

I really shouldn't have, but I bought the 488 GTE. Once again I give into temptation.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Almost forgot about this beginning at 7am. Just ordered Rodimus for pick up at my closest store, surprisingly there were two stores near me that had plenty of stock, so fingers crossed it pulls through!
    "sometimes the things you see might not be real and the things that are real you might not see"

In past years, the sale prices have often kicked in the night before in store.... I wonder if it's worth popping down Wednesday night for some in-person picks.

Placed my order just after 6am got a text just after 9am that Rodimus was ready for pick-up.. fingers crossed they got the right figure.

Quote Originally Posted by snaketales View Post
    Placed my order just after 6am got a text just after 9am that Rodimus was ready for pick-up.. fingers crossed they got the right figure.
    I would be very cross if they had a Sky Lynx instead. They’re listed as separate items so should be ok.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Quote Originally Posted by jaydisc View Post
    In past years, the sale prices have often kicked in the night before in store.... I wonder if it's worth popping down Wednesday night for some in-person picks.
    I remember doing this to get Metroplex at the sale price. Not the Titan one, the Cybertron Leader class one in 2006!

Quote Originally Posted by snaketales View Post
    My pickup notice came through within 30 mins. Overall a much better experience than last year so far.