Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Big W Toy Mania 2021 sale

For all the initial negative talk about how Rodimus Prime was too small for the size class, he's proving to be a big seller. No online sales or delivery available in Sydney as of now - a bummer, because I really wanted that Woollies Everyday Rewards bonus.

Thumbs up

Where are you all seeing the Rewards bonus? Is it from an email?

Ahhhh.... it's pinned on specific toys in the catalogue… and the link to boost can be found in the app.

well it didnt take long for the TF display to be pillaged at Mac square in C'town NSW, Went in around 8:50 this morning to grab a Grimlock for my boy and Ultra Magnus for myself and they had zero leaders left!!!

I got lucky, either someone put one back or a staff member found it in a "hiding spot" and popped it back, as on my second trip around the display after checking on other things for my Kids a Grimlock was there so not all doom and gloom for me.. Magnus was just a buy due to pricing as Im still happy with the Siege figure if I couldn't get one..

Such shame as they were stacked as of yesterday.

I hope it wasnt the Ebay sellers who raided the stands and actually people who wanted them for the kids or self display!!

Hope you all got what you were after and if not lets hope they restock before the end of the sale!

Is it known what the SKU for Kingdom Galvatron is?
    Which brings us to where we are today...

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

One single Rodimus Prime on display in Mildura, on the usual shelves for Transformers. The big cardboard display was on the other side of the shop, amongst girls' underwear. About 100 metres away. Who decides these things?

No Galvatrons or any other W3 toys.

Quote Originally Posted by JJJ View Post
    One single Rodimus Prime on display in Mildura, on the usual shelves for Transformers. The big cardboard display was on the other side of the shop, amongst girls' underwear. About 100 metres away. Who decides these things?

No Galvatrons or any other W3 toys.
    Same with Tuggeranong ACT... this is pretty standard for them happened last year. Wouldn't be surprise if a bunch of them turn up on eBay like Sky Lynx did last year.

Quote Originally Posted by Tober View Post
    Is it known what the SKU for Kingdom Galvatron is?
    Is this if any value at Big W? They use a single article number to represent the entire range of Kingdom Leaders. That article number is under specifications on the Big W site. It’s 144017. With that, a Big W can tell you current stock level, when last received and when last sold.

How would you use the SKU?

Yeah, I was afraid that would be the case. Likewise, the barcodes for Ultra Magnus and Kingdom Megatron are the same.

I've been able to use the SKU for other toys. Star Wars sets etc.
    Which brings us to where we are today...

No hope of getting a Magnus, gone so quick. If anyone spots a spare Magnus and would be willing to grab it for me, I would be eternally grateful and of course willing to pay the costs.
    Last edited by Bidoofdude; 17th June 2021 at 04:16 PM.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Quote Originally Posted by Bidoofdude View Post
    No hope of getting a Magnus, gone so quick. If anyone spots a spare Magnus and would be willing to grab it for me, I would be eternally grateful and of course willing to pay the costs.
    I would also like a Magnus if anyone comes across an extra.