Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Till All Are One

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    It was probably something like "make Optimus say something cool when he kicks the bucket... like live long and prosper or whatever them folks over at Star Wars say. Gotta go, meeting in 5"
    That could be the basis of another one of those t-shirts supposedly designed to piss off nerds yet only nerds buy... imagine a picture of Obi-Wan with the name Spock written above it and the quotation "Till all are one" below...

?Till all are one? it is a catchy phrase from the original movie, no doubt, and as others have said already it?s in reference to the Autobot matrix. It could also mean peace and unity.

I felt that when Ultra Magnus said it on Junk, preparing to meet his end, it sounded like... they would all meet once again in the afterlife (before the matrix was retconned from being a vessel of wisdom, into being a vessel for souls).
    But I preferred it's usage at the end of the movie, when it sounded more like a prophecy, that everyone would need to come together to overcome their darkest hour... which should mean all Cybertronians to unite their race and end the great war, but we only saw Autobots celebrating and the great war continued for some time after that.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    That could be the basis of another one of those t-shirts supposedly designed to piss off nerds yet only nerds buy... imagine a picture of Obi-Wan with the name Spock written above it and the quotation "Till all are one" below...
    I love those
    One of my favourites is

"Use The Force, Luke"
    -Dumbledore

*with a photo of Patrick Stewart*