Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Netflix wave 3 now found at Kmart

Default Netflix wave 3 now found at Kmart

The third wave of the Netflix toys have 4 Deluxe, 2 "Voyager" packs and 1 Spoiler pack.
    The Spoiler pack is not expected at Kmart (specialty stores like EBGames had it last month), but we were hoping both Deluxe and "Voyager" packs do show up at Kmart here... and a little later than expected the Deluxe toys have now been found, at a Kmart in Perth first. The Deluxe price is still the same as the first wave, at $29 (the shelf tag in the photo below is for the Netflix toys).
    Hopefully the Voyager packs are close behind.

The third wave has...
    - Cheetor (Maximal DLX - cheetah - minor redeco KD Cheetor)
    - Deep Cover (Auto DLX - Cybertronian car - blue redeco Siege Sideswipe)
    - Deseeus Army Drone (Quintesson DLX - van - black redeco Siege Ironhide)
    - Sparkles Bot (Decep DLX - car - orange/brown redeco Siege Barricade)
    - Optimus Primal 2-pack (Maximal VOY - gorilla - very very minor redeco) w/ Rattrap (Maximal Core - rat - very very minor redeco)
    - Sparkless Seeker 3-pack (Decep VOY - tetra-jet - dark green redeco) w/ Battlemaster Singe (dark green) & Battlemaster Caliburst (grey-blue redeco)
    - Spoiler Pack (Megatron(grey redeco Siege)) w/ Skelivore (purple redeco Paleotrex)

Quote Originally Posted by Skyfire View Post
    Kmart Belmont - Netflix Deluxes wave 3 (2 of each).

Last edited by griffin; 10th June 2021 at 10:09 PM.

Kmart Baldivis had 1x Cheetor that someone has molested (opened one corner) but that was it apart from the older stuff.

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

What are the odds that the sparkless characters shelf warm???
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Went to my 3 local Kmart today. Didnt see any on shelves

Ive held off on any Beast Wars purchases since never being a fan of that series but due to my current collection addiction and my Boy really liking the beast war characters when looking at reviews and other things, I think I might just start a collection!!

With Primal and Rattrap coming in a single pack I hope we do in fact start seeing the Voyagers that way I can kill two birds with one stone, while the Netflix Cheetor looks to be a better colour rep of the original character despite the blue missing on the shin area...
    Last edited by Flukey; 29th June 2021 at 04:13 PM.

Anyone know if the Voyagers are turning up here? hoping to pick up primal+ratrap without having to grab them individually...

Quote Originally Posted by Flukey View Post
    Anyone know if the Voyagers are turning up here? hoping to pick up primal+ratrap without having to grab them individually...
    We are getting Voyagers at this time, but no idea which wave, as most stores only got wave 1 when wave 2 was released.

I think it was reported here somewhere about a week ago that the wave 3 Netflix Voyager packs were now out in New Zealand, but it was also mentioned on TFW... and since NZ gets their stock from Hasbro Australia, that should mean they should be showing up at our Kmart stores really soon.

Now to hope that there is enough stock to go around to all stores, and be there long enough for fans to get to them before resellers/scalpers get to them.

Well there are no stores in Sydney open due to the current "lockdown" so will be interesting to see if we get them or miss them when we reopen whenever that is?

Quote Originally Posted by Flukey View Post
    Well there are no stores in Sydney open due to the current "lockdown" so will be interesting to see if we get them or miss them when we reopen whenever that is?
    I was thinking the same thing - could try the click and collect gamble buy who knows...