Thread: New Dinobot Adventures toyline using Rescue Bots toys

Default New Dinobot Adventures toyline using Rescue Bots toys

I don't know if Rescue Bots packaged toys are still being released after the current wave, or if it has now officially ended, as a new range of toys that use Rescue Bots moulds is in "Dinobot Adventures" packaging that doesn't say Rescue Bots anywhere, or even have any Rescue Bots exclusive characters.

All four of these new reveals were found on a Philippines website, and the toys are all redecos of past Rescue Bots toys (even the one called Predaking).

(not too happy with a fansite watermarking official images as if they own them)

More official images (including the earlier ones without TFW watermarking them), this time including the four mini-dinos that were released in Rescue Bots waaaay back in 2014, redecoed to look like Gen1 Dinobots (and yet, they still have their Rescue Bots heads).

Oh they?re just adorable. I never went in for Rescue Bots, but those Dinobots are so kawaii. I?ll definitely pick them up if they get released here. Not sure why Bumblebee is a Trex and not Grimlock?s head though.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Most of these moulds were originally released in 2014, when there was a heavy dinosaur theme in the toys and cartoon, with all six of the main characters having dinosaur toys... even if they didn't have a dinosaur mode in the cartoon.

As reported by a couple of people in the sightings section, the 3-pack is now out in Australia at Kmart, for very cheap $39 (Rescans sell for $19 each, so this is like getting one free).

It is also available on Amazon (from America) for $41, but if you want the fancy packaging, get it from Kmart, as the Amazon America release is strangely shipped in the plain packaging of a number of previous Amazon Exclusive Rescue Bots toys. It doesn't even include instructions... it is so unappealing to a young child if they got this.