Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Netflix chapter 3 starts July 29th

Watching as we speak. Ep 6.

I enjoyed the series for what it was. still didn't like the Slow pace/tone of prime and others but it wasnt a deal breaker.

it would have been nice to have a few more on screen transformation but if the budget available didn't allow for it then understandable, hopefully this increases for future series!

I'm not a hardcore fan and accept that all new programming from my childhood like TF or HeMan or Voltron etc will never be like my childhood and have not once been overly disappointed with the character differences to what I was accustomed to/Remembered. I still watch G1 with my son who I have hooked on TF LOL and even watched some beast wars to get up to speed with those characters and have to say was not disgruntled with how BW Megs was portrayed or the others even though they are different to that show.

While the voice's may not have felt right We cannot hold on to those certain voice actors doing these character voices for ever and TBH Im sure those under the age of 15, in 20 years time will complain that any new transformers programming didn't contain those voice actors or characterisation from the netflix series we just watched!! LOL