Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Transformers Jurassic Park crossover toy

Default Transformers Jurassic Park crossover toy

A day after the name of an upcoming Crossover toy was leaked, Hasbro have come out to tease us with the details of a completely different Crossover toy.

The next to be released will be a Jurassic Park crossover toy... but they haven't shown the toy or revealed its robot name, yet.
    Hasbro released a 34 second teaser video on facebook, and a couple screenshots can be seen here.

I think it was rumoured to be called Rexy, as a reworked Kingdom Beast Megatron toy, but we still have to wait and see.

Well, there goes any last hope I had that it was a Linkin Park crossover.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

They tagged Ford in the official post.... kinda takes away any chance of a Dino doesn’t it? Unless a Two pack....

Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    They tagged Ford in the official post.... kinda takes away any chance of a Dino doesn’t it? Unless a Two pack....
    That's interesting, if they have given us a hint of.the toy by tagging in Ford.

Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    TF x JP crossover, It has to be the little acid green and yellow jeep. Although two pack would with one of the fossilizers would be cool
    "The Decepticons keep bad company - each other!" - Jazz, G2

For those that haven't seen it yet, here are the official images of the Jurassic Park X Transformers Tyrannocon Rex and Autobot JP93.

https://www.seibertron.com/transform...-amazon/46060/
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

I like the new head on Tyrannocon. The Explorer seems a little basic, but was probably engineered from scratch on a time limit by the Hasbro designers. I don't really see anything there that they could have built off on.

Give it a Hoist- or Trailbreaker-esque handgun accessory and a slight remold, and I could see that JP mold making a solid Generations Armada Red Alert.

What a stupid name for.the Autobot... JP93.
    I know what it references, but that should be something painted on the toy somewhere, not be the name.

To be honest I don't think either of the names in this set are that great.
    That aside, the toys themselves look really good and I was prepared to skip this set.
    I wonder if that Ford may be retooled heavily into an upcoming Skids....
    Looking to buy lucky draw Armada Prime and Diaclone Marlboor Wheeljack.