• Yes

8 29.63%
  • No

19 70.37%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WFC Kingdom Galvatron misassembled shoulders

Default WFC Kingdom Galvatron misassembled shoulders

Since wave 3 of WFC Kingdom is showing up more around the country, and since we know the first batch has the shoulders misassembled in some cases, it might be of interest to see what percentage we've encountered for those who want to hold off buying.

Over time the shoulder problem will be removed at the factory since Hasbro surely must be aware of it. I've also heard a rumour that Galvatron will be released again in the future.

If you have more than one copy, I've hopefully allowed the poll to take both answers but I don't think it can take more than one of each answer... hmm. Sorry, it's my first poll.
    Last edited by Skyfire; 27th June 2021 at 04:25 PM.

Oops, I misread the poll question and thought it said "incorrectly" and voted "YES."
    I meant no. Mea culpa.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Oops, I misread the poll question and thought it said "incorrectly" and voted "YES."
    I meant no. Mea culpa.
    That's ok. I'm probably going to wait for a good one and your "yes" will be my "yes". Unless I find a $44 Big W Toy Mania one... hmm... decisions, decisions.

20 minutes with a screw driver last night resulted in fixed shoulders and minimal stress marks. It's not for everyone, but it was actually easier than I'd feared it would be.

To make it even easier. Pop his shoulders in a cup of boiled water first. Pin will come out easy. No stress marks

I bought one at Myer Perth CBD. There were 2 - one of each shoulder variant. So I will use Gok's mistaken yes as my yes but I won't record the bad one since I did not buy it. It's good we are getting some good shoulder copies at least. I read a rumour that Singapore and Malaysia are not getting any good ones this year and the Singapore TFW2005 sightings are showing bad copies so far.

Bought from a Toyworld the date before lockdown, it was the only one in the shop but compared to photos online the shoulders are fine. Is fine out of the box.

The easy way to check will be to see if the shoulder is fully rounded on the top, or if it has the square marks on the top.

The difference is literally measured in millimetres - both it is noticeable in both robot and cannon modes

Mine was incorrectly assembled, but no issues with just rotating the joint around.

Another way to tell could be the production code. The ones with a later production code should be more likely to have the correctly assembled shoulders. My copy of Kingdom Galvatron with correctly assembled shoulders has '11371' stamped on the back of the box near the 'SC' symbol. Presumably '11371' means 17 May 2021.