Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Collaborative J Balvin Soundwave

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    What do you mean: you order Soundwave and instead get a tiny G.I. joe figure?
    Sorry, meant NTWRK had an exclusive GI Joe figure. Best read this link about it rather than me trying to explain

https://toy-wizards.com/2020/06/19/n...ryone-to-gtfo/

For anyone still interested but not keen to shop through a phone app, it looks like you can order it through a website after all... and appears to still be available. (I guess it was a bit too colourful to sell out).

RK just listed this for 79.99US

With USPS not currently shipping to Australia, I've sent NTWRK a message to see if that's going to affect us and what we can do being that this is due this month

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    With USPS not currently shipping to Australia, I've sent NTWRK a message to see if that's going to affect us and what we can do being that this is due this month
    Got a response that they use other carriers such as FedEx so should be fine. So that's good news at least

Hello,

We hope you are well.

Thank you for your continued patience in relation to your purchase from the J Balvin + Transformers E8546 Project Jam Pre-Order Drop on NTWRK.

As you know, there are a high volume of restrictions in place as a result of the rising cases and awareness of the COVID-19 Delta Variant such as, port closures, limitations on carrier resources, and overall shipping delays. Unfortunately, this is a circumstance that is out of our control and orders for this drop have a new date in which they will begin fulfillment. Your order will be shipped by November 30th, 2021.

Once your order ships, you will receive tracking information via email.

We greatly appreciate your continued patience. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us and someone from our team will gladly assist you.

Thank you for choosing NTWRK.

NTWRK
    Customer Advocacy
    Support@thentwrk.com
    www.thentwrk.com
    *sigh*

At least it wasn't an email to tell you that it had been cancelled because it was too much hassle for them to post it.
    I think since they didn't sell out, they would be desperate to send out every one that was purchased, so that they aren't stuck with more unwanted stock.

Well look at that…. Email says it’s shipped!!!

Now to wait for my 3 emails lol