Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Collaborative J Balvin Soundwave

Well it's here.... no extra to pay, damn Fedex with "delivery dates" held it at the depot for 3 days.

Meh.... where's the bloody batteries/guns??....

I think it only comes with the items pictured in the first post, which didn't include the "batteries" for some reason.

Probably because the guy it's based off asked it the way he wanted. I guess.

One of them turned up today, next one probably next week. Other one, who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    I've got one of mine shipped. Wouldn't let me order all 3 in one order which annoyed the hell outta me
    I never got an email notification, but logged into the app today and it told me that it shipped the day after yours (on November 20th), but seems to be doing a world tour, as it is currently in Japan (after leaving the US on the 22nd)... so I wasn't as lucky as you to get it within 5 days (currently 10 days and counting).

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    I never got an email notification, but logged into the app today and it told me that it shipped the day after yours (on November 20th), but seems to be doing a world tour, as it is currently in Japan (after leaving the US on the 22nd)... so I wasn't as lucky as you to get it within 5 days (currently 10 days and counting).
    Strange no email, and annoying ay. My second one was due to arrive today as per tracking, but didn't. It's literally showing a few suburbs over at a facility. My 3rd one which was a fall back using a shipping forwarder has arrived at the warehouse for me to forward on. Unsure what I'll do with the 3rd one

12 days and it arrived today.