Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: PulseCon 2021 October 22nd

Legacy Skids looks more like a compact car than a van. I prefer it this way, but this will disappoint Skids fans who prefer a show/comic accurate alt mode and didn't get their wish with this and the MP.

Huh...part of me is sort of regretting ordering MP Crosscut instead of the ReBoost version/character now, but another part still kind of likes having Crosscut and Road Rage both as MPs.

Interested to see who they retool Bulkhead into, it looks like a cool mold and there are some older/obscure characters who could do with an update. I suspect it'll probably just be another Optimus Prime homage though.

Quote Originally Posted by Ode to a Grasshopper View Post
    Huh...part of me is sort of regretting ordering MP Crosscut instead of the ReBoost version/character now, but another part still kind of likes having Crosscut and Road Rage both as MPs.

Interested to see who they retool Bulkhead into, it looks like a cool mold and there are some older/obscure characters who could do with an update. I suspect it'll probably just be another Optimus Prime homage though.
    Could be Pyro? That thought just occurred.

https://tfwiki.net/wiki/Pyro_(G1)

Actually that really suits. Wheels on the outside of the legs, cape kibble, general vehicle mode shape.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

Quote Originally Posted by SharkyMcShark View Post
    Could be Pyro? That thought just occurred.

https://tfwiki.net/wiki/Pyro_(G1)

Actually that really suits. Wheels on the outside of the legs, cape kibble, general vehicle mode shape.
    I didn't have a chance yet to think about repaints and remoulds for Bulkhead yet. I would love more Euro G1 toys. I'm all on board for this. Also if anyone from Hasbro is reading this, I need a Generations Thunderclash ASAP.

Of course, I expect Crosscut, Burn Out and Reboost repaints for Skids.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    IGN has preview photos of two of the Legacy toys provided in advance of PulseCon. They also reveal the two ?gimmicks? of the line: the first is that they have transparent coloured ?Energon? weapons or armour, the second as seen on Bulkhead is that they have mini-con ports.

Yes, the mini-cons are back it seems.
    When I first saw them this morning, I thought they were a couple of Scout/Basic class toys because of how simple they appeared to transform and how their main body was just one big piece of the front of the vehicle... so I was shocked to read that one is a Voyager and one is a Deluxe.