Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Kingdom wave 4 - almost fully revealed officially

Default Kingdom wave 4 - almost fully revealed officially

Anticipating an imminent release, or an accidental early addition to the official website, the Kingdom page on the Transformers website has/had bios and artwork for what should be the wave 4 toys.

Deluxe Pipes
    Deluxe Slammer
    Deluxe Shadow Panther
    Deluxe Waspinator
    Voyager Tigertron

Thundercracker?
    Nemesis Prime?
    Ratchet?

Two of the Seekers are also there, and since Starscream has only been released in the Core class for Kingdom, I'm guessing that Thundercracker will be core class as well. Nemesis Prime is there too, which I would be surprised if it was a redeco of the Leader class toy, which itself is actually an Earthrise toy... so my thinking is that it will be a redeco of the Core class Optimus toy.

Ratchet is a puzzle. If this character line up is only the regular retail mainline, I wonder if there is an intention to re-release Ratchet as a regular release toy.

And a bit below the character section, we have a pdf image of the first 12 of 16 Destiny cards revealed, which gives us some nice clear images of the 3rd wave of cards, despite wave 3 not fully released yet.

I've seen quite a lot of talk about Ratchet, Nemesis, TC getting rereleases or new toys because of their presence on that site but I'm not too confident that'll happen.

Barricade is also there but would he get a new toy or rerelease so soon after Dominus? TC is using his Siege artwork. Heck, Moonracer was in the show and she didn't get a new toy or rerelease.

I just don't want people to get their hopes up only to be disappointed.

Someone managed to get their hands on a boxed Tigatron (Voyager), and screenshots can be seen here. The destiny card inside was for Unicron, which would probably be the 16th card, as there was only five characters with three destinies... which should only come to 15.

I love the sculpt. Very dynamic for a childs toy. Some mis givings like gun storage but overall I give thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Two of the Seekers are also there, and since Starscream has only been released in the Core class for Kingdom, I'm guessing that Thundercracker will be core class as well. Nemesis Prime is there too, which I would be surprised if it was a redeco of the Leader class toy, which itself is actually an Earthrise toy... so my thinking is that it will be a redeco of the Core class Optimus toy.

Ratchet is a puzzle. If this character line up is only the regular retail mainline, I wonder if there is an intention to re-release Ratchet as a regular release toy.
    I wonder if all three are cores. I wouldn't mind a small scale Ratchet (and Ironhide too).
    Looking to buy lucky draw Armada Prime and Diaclone Marlboor Wheeljack.

A couple of leaked toys from some new people stealing toys... Pipes (a minor remould of Huffer) and Shadow Panther (a black Cheetor with a new head - homaging the mutant head of the original Mutant Head that the 1996 Cheetor toy had).

And what could also be from the fourth wave (or a store exclusive at the same time) is Bluestreak (a redeco of the regular Bluestreak.

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

So the extra swivel for the cab on Pipes was just too much re-moulding for Hasbro's budget? Or were the thieves as incompetent as Hasbro's hired photographers? The former would be slightly disappoiting, but not at all surprising.

No, hang on, there's a different picture further on through the thread, the cab can rotate. Yay!

Like the gun much better than the ... thing ... they gave Huffer.

Blue Bluestreek, huh? Well, I guess you get a lot of fanatics demanding it. One more thing not to buy this year

Oh hey, that Bluestreak is using the Smokescreen mould for some reason...
    Last edited by JJJ; 11th August 2021 at 05:35 PM.

Mis-transformations, missing parts (and defective factory rejects) is why Hasbro (and toy companies in general) don't like their products being leaked (stolen) before they are officially revealed, because first impressions can be difficult to overcome, and make it more challenging to turn people around later to be on board.
    Conversely, a first impression showing off a flawless figure with its full range of features, can have people locked in straight away, even if some minor issues show up later.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    A couple of leaked toys from some new people stealing toys... Pipes (a minor remould of Huffer).

And what could also be from the fourth wave (or a store exclusive at the same time) is Bluestreak (a redeco of the regular Bluestreak.
    Pipes and Blue Bluestreak... I couldn't be more excited!

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I wonder why they chose to produce a toy that is not only referring to a Diaclone toy, but also a Mexican hodge-podge...