Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kingdom Road Rage as US Target exclusive

Default Kingdom Road Rage as US Target exclusive

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Once Tracks was officially revealed, it was expected that there would be redecos, and Roadrage is the most likely one we'd see first.... and a photo has been leaked of a red Tracks.
    Just like T-Wrecks, Roadrage is said to be a Redcard Target exclusive in America, but no product page up yet. Apparently it is scheduled for release November 1st.

A new player appears to have entered the ring of stolen toys, with a video review of Road Rage showing up, comparing it to Tracks, with some screen caps here.

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Thrust and Runabout were both Target exclusives, and so people here have had varying degrees of success in obtaining them (I got them off ebay for about 150% and 250% of their standard retail prices respectively).

Will this Redcard thing make it even harder? I have a vague understanding that it means that they can only be purchased from Target with a specific credit card or something, and that even USians get upset about it...

Quote Originally Posted by JJJ View Post
    Thrust and Runabout were both Target exclusives, and so people here have had varying degrees of success in obtaining them (I got them off ebay for about 150% and 250% of their standard retail prices respectively).

Will this Redcard thing make it even harder? I have a vague understanding that it means that they can only be purchased from Target with a specific credit card or something, and that even USians get upset about it...
    Last (and only) red card exclusive was Gen Selects Red Wing who we did not get here but was opened up to more online retailers late last year.

Given what happened with T-Wrecks, who's also meant to be red card, we have absolutely no idea what will happen with Road Rage here.

Preorder at The Falcon's Hangar in Singapore, which means that it might hit SG retail shops like Kingdom Red Alert was spotted at.

I have to wonder if this version of Road Rage is going to sit on shelves like the MP. Some places like Robot Kingdom still have stock of MP Road Rage.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    A new player appears to have entered the ring of stolen toys, with a video review of Road Rage showing up, comparing it to Tracks, with some screen caps here.
    New to this stolen toys review game, is there a list somewhere so I can avoid them? I know PeeVeePee is one of them and I've stopped viewing his reviews.

Anyone who gets hold of a toy well before the release (US or Asian) and won't say something like Hasbro (or some big retailer) sent me one specially has bought a stolen toy. Other tells are if there's no packaging and the accessories are missing.

Chefatron is the latest to turn to receiving stolen goods in the desperate race to the The First. Not sure about any others, but at the time and in context they tend to be really easy to spot.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyfire View Post
    Preorder at The Falcon's Hangar in Singapore, which means that it might hit SG retail shops like Kingdom Red Alert was spotted at.
    Hmmm. Now I have to make that decision. Does Road Rage count for me? Pure e-Hobby invention, and yet another Autobot clone (which is an even bigger mark against the likes of Deep Cover and all the other lambo photocopies), but now also seeing some interesting page time in the current comics. Hmmm. How much do I like my Tracks, and will I like it in red? Are the legs / side of the car front just that bit too annoying? Am I looking for a rationale to buy or not buy here?!?