Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Buzz BB WFC Worlds Collide 4-pack

Default Buzz BB WFC Worlds Collide 4-pack

Buzzworthy Bumblebee Worlds Collide 4 pack has been leaked.

Don't know how I feel about the Bumblebee toy. People were already complaining about SG Goldbug, but this seems like they are just jumping on the meme at this point.

Last edited by griffin; 10th July 2021 at 08:18 PM. Reason: mirrored images added
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

(moved post to create a new topic)

This 4-pack was allegedly found at a Walmart in America. I don't known the product code yet, but if it is "F0994 - TRA TARGET GEN WFC KINGDOM 4 PACK" Hasbro seems to have changed the retailer and the packaging, as Buzzworthy Bumblebee toys have it listed in the product title, and this 4-pack doesn't say Kingdom on it, and isn't just Kingdom moulds in the box.

Nemesis Primal - a redeco Kingdom VOY Optimus Primal
    Fangry - a retool of Titans Return DLX Grotusque
    Bumblebee - a redeco of Earthrise DLX Cliffjumper (or Hubcap) with Bumblebee head
    Blackarachnia - a redeco (remould?) of Kingdom DLX Blackarachnia

If this is what was supposed to be the Kingdom 4-pack that is already listed at Myer and Hobbyco for $160, that's expensive for a Voyager ($50) and 3 Deluxes ($90).

I like the look of Fangry... they have certainly manage to make the most out of that Titans Return Doublecross mould, getting several Beasts out of it already.

Bumblebee seems very redundant. Not only is it not a VW that we know they already have the parts for from the Netflix Bumblebee, but this toy just looks like the GEN Selects Hubcap toy, particularly in vehicle mode.
    Blackarachnia is in the original Hasbro toy colours (green and purple), which feels very retro for a fan like me who was interacting with the online fandom when the first year of Beast Wars came out.

Nemesis Primal - why? It seems like Hasbro has a quota of redeco uses of each mould, and this was all they could come up with. It would have made more sense to homage the brown Universe Optimus Primal toy, than try to bring the concept of Nemesis Prime black redecos of Optimus toys into Beast Wars.

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Fangry is a must (awesome re-tooling of Grotusque there), but I don't care a jot about any of the others.

I guess the Bumblebee is a way to get something into the hands of people who could not get the proper Netflix toy, but I doubt that there are very many people who want all four of these.

Really, really getting sick of these multi-packs.

-edit- wild guessing here, but I suppose this means we might get Squeezeplay (simple re-tooling of Repugnus) and Horri-bull too (probably from the same base mould, but more heavily modified and tipped forward in alt-mode).
    Last edited by JJJ; 11th July 2021 at 11:04 AM.

I'm torn.. I love the idea of a Nemesis Primal to go with Nemesis Prime, but feel they could have done a little more. Fangry would be nice as I don't have any of the Headmasters. But Bumblebee and Black Arachnia leave me severely wanting... I will probably get the pack for the first two As I am a sucker

A retooled PotP Sinnertwin would make a great Horribull IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by JJJ View Post
    -edit- wild guessing here, but I suppose this means we might get Squeezeplay (simple re-tooling of Repugnus) and Horri-bull too (probably from the same base mould, but more heavily modified and tipped forward in alt-mode).
    I was expecting Blot and Skullcruncher, respectively, but that works too

I guess Blackarachnia is cosplaying as Tarantulas.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Well no, she’s got her original toy colours and head. And Primal has the original toy‘s faceplate

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Well no, she’s got her original toy colours and head. And Primal has the original toy‘s faceplate
    oh wow. I guess I never noticed how inaccurate the colours on her original toy was. Now that I'm looking at it on TFwiki, it's pretty damn bad.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

I'm quite enjoying the toy faces for the beasts

That Bumblebee will become a Bumper

Fangry is by far and away the standout though - looks like another great use of the Doublecross mould - now to just adjust the Repugnus one to Squeezeplay, and find a Horri-Bull