Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Falcon's Hangar feedback

Anyone had anything they have shipped (and arrived) later show up as being available to ship again - even though they a) clearly won't have it and b) they already sent it.

The people who answer Messenger have suggested a few things, but nothing has worked and the items (SS Soundwave and a set of SS Deluxe Wave 1) still tell me they are available to ship.

^ I noticed that bug with their site last week.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

So I had a chat to the boss in the shop today, while I am here in Singapore, and told them there's this Aussie TF online club. He told me Australians are generally a good source of business for them. DELTAPrime, I asked about how long they keep pile of loot and he didn't give me an exact period but did say they have held things for 4 months. I mentioned their reasonable shipping price and he said they pretty much charge what Singpost charges them, and they sometimes even make a slight loss.

As it is Oct 1st, the next Legacy wave is out today, and he said Hasbro Asia is pretty strict with release dates. As for stock levels, they are at the mercy of suppliers, and sometimes don't get much or what they wanted, which is a reason they can sell out pretty fast.

Shop is still great, neat and organised, with some rare items no longer in print. And it's still shoes off at the front door.

Heads up that shipping to Australia has increased. The cheapest cost (lightest package, or 500g or less) was SG$16 for most of 2022. It was $17 for something I got in December and is now $21 at the start of 2023.

Hey, does anyone with experience dealing with Falcons Hangar know roughly how long it normally takes them to actually ship an item after you put in the shipping request?
    I requested an item I bought form them be shipped out on Jan 1st and it is still sitting there as "pending" on my account.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyfire View Post
    Heads up that shipping to Australia has increased. The cheapest cost (lightest package, or 500g or less) was SG$16 for most of 2022. It was $17 for something I got in December and is now $21 at the start of 2023.
    gee, wish I knew that sooner, lol.
    oh well.

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Anything from the next day to a week. I imagine it depends on workload (it is after all a small retailer) and COVID disruption.

Fair enough.
    going on 10 days now, but we are just coming out of the end of year/ holiday season, so I guess it makes sense if it takes a while.

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I'd chase that. I ordered a couple of things from TFH on the 30th (they were open for most of the Christmas / New Year period, except of course the big days), and they were on the way on the 4th.

Quote Originally Posted by JJJ View Post
    I'd chase that. I ordered a couple of things from TFH on the 30th (they were open for most of the Christmas / New Year period, except of course the big days), and they were on the way on the 4th.
    I sent them a message asking about it.
    looks like they actually sent it out on the 9th and just didn't update the site.
    so it's on its way now at least

My package arrived on the 18th, so it took 9 days to arrive after they sent it. not bad.
    the contents were well protected with lots of bubble wrap.
    overall happy with my transaction, despite the lack of update on shipping until I asked about it.
    I'd consider shopping with them again.