Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Falcon's Hangar feedback

Got my MP-57 Skyfire and Transformers The Movie G1 Hot Rod. As usual, they reused the Masterpiece factory carton (it houses 2x Skyfires) by turning it inside out and taping it up well. I was hesitant to combine the items as Skyfire weighs 2kg and I thought the Hot Rod box would get crushed. But they used a lot of crumpled newspaper and paper to stop the Skyfire box from squashing Hot Rod. And as usual, they used big, rectangular cardboard pieces to pad the top and bottom of the carton.

They shipped quickly too - next day, which was actually less than 24 hours after purchase. It was in my hands in 7 days (of which 2 were the weekend).

Pretty good shipping experience.

I got my Galaxy Shuttle in the mail today from TFH. Once again, no complaints.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

A couple of weeks ago I purchased Yoloprk AMK Pro G1 Megatron from these guys. All up it took about 9 business days to arrive. They also were very quick to answer my email. I would definitely purchase from TFH again.