Thread: HasLab Project - Transformers Victory - Let's Say Go!

Default HasLab Project - Transformers Victory - Let's Say Go!

The next HasLab TF related project is from the Transformers Victory JP series.

At this stage, there's no information on the character/s that will be made. I'm hoping for a Generations Road Caesar set with Brainmaster gimmick. We've not had new molds of these characters since their originals.
    Recent Acquisitions: MP-53+B Dia Burnout
    (Pre-)ordered: Missing Link C-02
    Wants: Encore Headmasters!

I read a leak about this a couple of weeks ago. It's supposed to be Star Saber with a tier for Victory Leo as well.
    Looking to buy lucky draw Armada Prime and Diaclone Marlboor Wheeljack.

I?d love to see the Dinoforce Pretenders, or perhaps a reissue of some of the really rare Japanese characters like Black Shadow or Blue Baccus.

I know Haslab products to date (Star Wars Jabba Sail Barge, Unicron) have been massive oversized products, but I think there?s a market for smaller more affordable ones too, especially of rare characters that never saw a US release. And with Black Shadow, it could be recoloured into Thunderwing for a later mass market release.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    I?d love to see the Dinoforce Pretenders, or perhaps a reissue of some of the really rare Japanese characters like Black Shadow or Blue Baccus.

I know Haslab products to date (Star Wars Jabba Sail Barge, Unicron) have been massive oversized products, but I think there?s a market for smaller more affordable ones too, especially of rare characters that never saw a US release. And with Black Shadow, it could be recoloured into Thunderwing for a later mass market release.
    They did the Razor Creast from Mandalorian, which isn't really that oversize..... And the X-Men Sentinals sure they are big, but not sure if they are massive oversize

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Any idea if we in Australia will have any chance of participating? It's pretty clear that Hasbro has no interest in opening Haslab up to us; will EB Games offer a way to order again? I know only of their (amazing) Unicron deal (because I was part of it), but have they offered the same thing with other Haslab projects?

Not sure if I want Star Sabre or not (if that's even what it is...), but at least having the option would be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by JJJ View Post
    Any idea if we in Australia will have any chance of participating? It's pretty clear that Hasbro has no interest in opening Haslab up to us; will EB Games offer a way to order again? I know only of their (amazing) Unicron deal (because I was part of it), but have they offered the same thing with other Haslab projects?

Not sure if I want Star Sabre or not (if that's even what it is...), but at least having the option would be nice.
    No idea yet.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by JJJ View Post

Seems like EB has a good relationship with Hasbro.

We've gotten both HasLab Sentinel and Galactus from EB after Unicron so there's a pretty good chance we'll get this one. They haven't been as great, price conversion wise but it'd probably cost around the same to import plus we don't have to pay everything upfront.

They had the razor crest as well. Only one they missed was the first, but that gave hasbro a lot of lessons

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Good to know

Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    They had the razor crest as well. Only one they missed was the first, but that gave hasbro a lot of lessons
    Oh cool, didn't see that but not that into Star Wars. Very good chance for HasLab Victory then.