4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Unreliably Autobot

0 0%
  • Duplicitous Decepticon

1 25.00%
  • Non-aligned or own faction

3 75.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Cybertron Scourge... good or bad guy?

Default Cybertron Scourge... good or bad guy?

The TF wiki lists Cybertron Scourge (the dragon guy) as a Decepticon-turned-Autobot but all his toys feature a Decepticon insignia. I haven't watched the series so I'm unfamiliar with the storyline, but should Scourge be considered an Autobot or a Decepticon?
    https://tfwiki.net/wiki/Scourge_(Cybertron)

Quote Originally Posted by mikeyc7m View Post
    The TF wiki lists Cybertron Scourge (the dragon guy) as a Decepticon-turned-Autobot but all his toys feature a Decepticon insignia. I haven't watched the series so I'm unfamiliar with the storyline, but should Scourge be considered an Autobot or a Decepticon?
    https://tfwiki.net/wiki/Scourge_(Cybertron)
    It's been a long time since I watched Cybertron, but IIRC in the cartoon, the population of the planets they visited were unaligned Transformers.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

IIRC save for Megatron, Starscrean, and these guys, all the deceptions turn into autobots later in the series.
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

Jungle Planet, which he was leader of, was unaligned (like most other planets) but Hasbro basically split the various characters down the Autobot/Decepticon line. Takara was better in not trying to force the non-cybertronian characters into one of the two factions and didn't put faction logos on many of their releases, unless they were specifically from Cybertron.

From my memory, Scourge was aligned with the Decepticons for much of the series and his personality and philosophy of power above all else was more aligned with Megatron's.

He eventually sways towards the Autobots, like almost all the Decepticons (except Thunderblast, Crumplezone and Ransack).