Thread: Representing Cybertronic Spree With Toys

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Representing Cybertronic Spree With Toys

I made a group photo of the Cybertronic Spree using my somewhat limited collection: https://www.flickr.com/photos/725155...7673654823481/

Does arranging and photographing toys count as creative or should I also make some card-paper instruments?

Can you do better? I bet you can!

hahaha that's a cool idea, the band is awesome
    maybe find them some instruments?

It would be easier for me to make a few from card-paper. If I did, however, I can see myself changing the band some more, like changing keyboards to keytars, or giving the Quintesson five horns to blow.

Cybertronic Spree actually remind me of Super7's Transformers reAction figures. Those are what I'd use, but you're doing well with your collection.

There are some official Transformer toy musical instruments: Ratbat and Laserbeak from Animated both of whom used for the only offical Transformers toy band - the Knights of Unicron.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Cybertronic Spree actually remind me of Super7's Transformers reAction figures. Those are what I'd use, but you're doing well with your collection.
    I guess they look right because they go for the more cartoon-accurate or Actionmaster look, which has far more human proportions, just like humans dressed as Transformers.

It works for the Cybertronic Spree specifically, but I'm less than keen on it for toys.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    There are some official Transformer toy musical instruments: Ratbat and Laserbeak from Animated both of whom used for the only offical Transformers toy band - the Knights of Unicron.
    I could also use some of the musical instrument Botbots, even if they might be under-sized. Course, all this assumes I'd be bothered getting any of these.