Thread: Kingdom Red Alert & Road Rage NOT for Australia

Default Kingdom Red Alert & Road Rage NOT for Australia

A recent update from Hasbro Australia gave us some bad news for us Transformers fans, but it is better to know before they sell out everywhere overseas and cost a fortune like a number of Siege and Earthrise toys that didn't come here.

F1625 - WFC-K38 Red Alert (US Walgreens exclusive) - This product will NOT be launched in Australia.
    F0924 - WFC Road Rage (US Target exclusive) - This product will NOT be launched in Australia.
    (it may not be good news, but Australia is just too small a market to get everything, so at least if we know what we have to miss out on here, we know in advance to chase up importing them before they sell out and get too expensive)

E8546 - J. Balvin x Transformers J. Balvintron - This product will NOT be launched in Australia
    (not a surprise, but all other Collaborative toys ended up at EBGames, so was worth asking)

F0976 - (Netflix) Maximal Optimus Primal (with Rattrap) - We do not have an exact update on the launch date of the product
    F0975 - (Netflix) Decepticon Sparkless Seeker 3-Pack - We do not have an exact update on the launch date of the product
    (hopefully this is confirmation that the 3rd wave of Netflix Voyager packs is still coming to Kmart here, as they didn't say that they are NOT coming here)

Thanks for the update. As you say, I'd rather know. I'd hope the Netflix Wave 3 voyagers hit here soon with the confirmation they hit NZ. But I may not wait and risk it now.

Red Alert has just been spotted in Singapore at general retail (OG department store). So if you have contacts there, maybe ask them to look around the dept stores and Toys R Us (I've got images of all those ER Bluestreaks and Thrusts sitting on TRU SG shelves burnt in my mind...)