Thread: WANTED: ICARUS United Gokin UG-00 VOLTRON (King of Beasts v2.0)

Default WANTED: ICARUS United Gokin UG-00 VOLTRON (King of Beasts v2.0)

SO im super late to the party but figured id put it out there... anybody have one of these they'd be interested in parting with??
    I am only interested in the 2.0 version with the box like this:

https://ibb.co/VHKFRPN

Obviously brand new in box/unused would be my preference although im not fussed if it has been unpacked/displayed as long as its complete & packs away like new & has no damage.

Im bringing this up as ive recently seen a few preorders pop up on 1 or 2 websites (along with the dark version) stating limited quantity available Q4 21 - though i cant say im willing to put down money to preorder something with an unreliable release history like this line, and not from sites ive had no dealings with (well one i have but im still not keen).

So yeah - PM me!

Thanks.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I think ohmyprimus had it on pre order

Yeah i saw it briefly but its gone now - all spots taken i assume? (although the dark version is still showing).

Im not convinced it will be re-released though to be honest, hence why i didnt want to put down money on a preorder (especially when they wanted over $100 postage paid along with the deposit aswell).

Ive contacted a number of sellers & none of them seem to know or arent giving me anything about it, so im a bit sceptical how/why less than a handful south-east asia based sellers believe they are getting some.

Quote Originally Posted by FAPOS View Post
    Yeah i saw it briefly but its gone now - all spots taken i assume? (although the dark version is still showing).

Im not convinced it will be re-released though to be honest, hence why i didnt want to put down money on a preorder (especially when they wanted over $100 postage paid along with the deposit aswell).

Ive contacted a number of sellers & none of them seem to know or arent giving me anything about it, so im a bit sceptical how/why less than a handful south-east asia based sellers believe they are getting some.
    This promise was AGES ago, and no I rather waste money on the Bliztway one but my SOC one is to me good enough.

I have the Dark Icarus version so thats why id like the regular to go along side it.
    Worst part is that i HAD the first mad-toys version but i sold it when i got the GX-71... figured i didnt need both & needed to recoup some money. Theyre very different though & think the same style would look better together.
    The Blitzway looks great, but is just too much.

Anyways im keeping my eyes on these sites with preorders... but not holding my breath!

Please remember YOUR timeline when you placed your order. as you will loose your money if it passes the timeline to demand a refund.