Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Photocomic: Transformers The Movie Part 1

Default Photocomic: Transformers The Movie Part 1

Part 1: Evil New Force

TRANSFORMERS: THE MOVIE

There's an evil new force in the universe. A monster planet that devours everything in it's path.... and it's heading for the small planet of Cybertron, where a unique race of transforming robots continue to fight a civil war... a war between good and evil that has raged for millions of years. The evil Decepticon Transformers, led by the maniacal Megatron, have sworn to crush their enemies, the Autobots. To this end they have relentlessly pursued them across the galaxy, from planet Cybertron to planet Earth and back again. But the heroic Autobot Transformers and their courageous leader Optimus Prime are not easily defeated...

All Aboard!

Nice work Goktimus, eagerly awaiting the next installment

Very well done. Look forward to the rest of it.

One side note. It should be Gears not Seaspray next to Ironhide
    HATRED FOR JAMES VAN DER BEEK RISING!

Still have some stuff for sale. Free pickup at Parra Fair
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=8503

Hahha impressive! look forward to the shuttle hijacking

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Geez - how long did that take?? Great work!!

looking forward to seeing Astrotrain explode when Devastator forms inside him hahahahahah
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Cant wait to see Hauler at the Battle of Autobot city

Quote Originally Posted by Bartrim
    One side note. It should be Gears not Seaspray next to Ironhide
    Yeah, forgot about poor old Gears. Having said that, Gears is seated on Ironhide's right in the movie whereas here I got Seaspray just walking behind Ironhide and Red Alert. Ironhide's right is actually conveniently always off-camera in my shots, so technically you could say that Gears is still to his right -- just off-camera! I feel obliged to put Gears in another scene though. In the movie we don't really see him again... I might stick him on Prime's shuttle when he comes to reinforce Autobot City... it would make sense considering that we only see Jazz and Cliffjumper on Moonbase 1 when Unicron comes to devour it.

But yeah, I'm trying to chuck in a few characters who appeared in the pre-movie cartoon episodes but never appeared in the movie either because the toys weren't available when the movie was written or because their scene got deleted. Now that I think of it, I think Red Alert is meant to be on Earth in that deleted scene with Smokescreen, Tracks etc. coming out of Ultra Magnus. Ah well... it's not as if I'll be re-inserting any deleted scenes anyway. d:

So look out for more cameo appearances of Seasons 1 and 2 characters who didn't appear in the movie but should have!

Quote Originally Posted by Lint
    Hahha impressive! look forward to the shuttle hijacking
    Yeah, I'm about 75% done with the principle photography on that scene. I should be able to finish the shots tomorrow, then on the weekend I'll MS Paint them up.

Quote Originally Posted by Robzy
    Geez - how long did that take?? Great work!!
    Thanks! It took a couple of days. The principle photography for this part only took one evening. The MS Painting took longer. Part 2 is proving way more extensive because it's all action... that and the Decepticon raiding party is substantially larger than what we saw in the movie.

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime
    looking forward to seeing Astrotrain explode when Devastator forms inside him hahahahahah
    Naw, that's not going to happen in this version of the movie!

...you also won't be seeing this "deleted scene" either...

i always pretended that the Combaticons and Stunticons were off attacking the Ark and Omega supreme, the movie would have been heaps better if every tf up to that point had at least appeared.

And instead of generics running around they could have introduced the Terrorcons etc, c'mon Hasbro, make a "special edition" of the movie for the 25th anniversary