Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789 ... LastLast

Thread: The Falcon's Hangar items of interest

Thank you Skyfire
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Vintage Beast Wars preorders, until 29/3 for April release, SGD33: Cybershark and Wolfang.

Edit: Legacy Galvatron and Laser Optimus Prime preorders just listed, SGD80, closes 10am 30/3, April release.
    Last edited by Skyfire; 29th March 2022 at 05:39 PM.

Is anyone else's recent order from TFH stuck in Singapore waiting for a plane to Australia?
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

I had something shipped on March 30th, but the tracking still hasn't said that it has made it to Australia yet.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    I had something shipped on March 30th, but the tracking still hasn't said that it has made it to Australia yet.
    When I go via the email, it says it hasn't arrived in Australia yet, but if I grab the tracking number and use AusPost for example, it says its arrived and should be arriving between Monday - Wednesday next week.
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

I checked it out on the Australia Post site, and it also says that it is waiting for departure from Singapore on March 30th, and nothing added since then... so I guess we wait.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    I checked it out on the Australia Post site, and it also says that it is waiting for departure from Singapore on March 30th, and nothing added since then... so I guess we wait.
    Exactly the same for me. My Bluestreak has been waiting in Singapore for a plane to Australia since the 30th.

Beast Wars Vintage Wolfang SGD33+16 shipping, in stock yesterday.

Tenseg stands in stock, SGD$20 each. Decepticon and Autobot.

Shipping for one or both SGD$16.