Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: The Falcon's Hangar items of interest

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

We may or may not have missed Minerva at The Falcon's Hangar.

A similar thing happened with Flamewar last month - the listing was most certainly not present on the web page on Tuesday (allegedly opened on Monday), and has not to my knowledge been open for ordering (I spotted it yesterday afternoon), even though it is sitting in the open pre-order section. Closes today (or would do it it had ever opened). 1 per account only, which is most unusual for TFH. What happened with Flamewar was that on the Thursday it was suddenly open for ordering, with a new end date of a week or so away. I'm very much hoping that this will happen with this listing.

Have sent an e-mail to them asking about it, but they don't open until noon locally, which is 1400 here.

If not, has anyone spotted Minerva for order at any other Asian retailers?

Quote Originally Posted by JJJ View Post

A similar thing happened with Flamewar last month - the listing was most certainly not present on the web page on Tuesday (allegedly opened on Monday), and has not to my knowledge been open for ordering (I spotted it yesterday afternoon), even though it is sitting in the open pre-order section. Closes today (or would do it it had ever opened). 1 per account only, which is most unusual for TFH. What happened with Flamewar was that on the Thursday it was suddenly open for ordering, with a new end date of a week or so away. I'm very much hoping that this will happen with this listing.

Have sent an e-mail to them asking about it, but they don't open until noon locally, which is 1400 here.

Keeping my eye out on RK and others but so far nothing. Do let us know what TFH tell if you if they get back to you about their listing.

Other is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by JJJ View Post

It was open for ordering on the 12th, I ordered one after 11PM right before I went to bed. If you're keeping an eye on TFH for new stuff do it at the end of the day, they'll often add new items somewhere roughly between 9pm-11PM

Velocitron Crasher and Shadowstrip up for PO now:

SGD $70

Quote Originally Posted by Other View Post
    It was open for ordering on the 12th, I ordered one after 11PM right before I went to bed. If you're keeping an eye on TFH for new stuff do it at the end of the day, they'll often add new items somewhere roughly between 9pm-11PM
    I find it annonying that it was open at 11pm, since they didn't announce it till after they closed pre-orders. Hopefully they'll get some more stock in, cause I don't want this figure to be ridiculously hard to find, considering how Australia never bothered to stock the Walgreens exclusives.
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

Quote Originally Posted by beachcomber View Post
    Velocitron Crasher and Shadowstrip up for PO now:

SGD $70
    Thank you for this.

I missed out on Minerva unfortunately. I always seem to have issues getting Walgreens exclusives so I'll do my normal thing of hitting up ebay.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post

I missed out on Minerva unfortunately. I always seem to have issues getting Walgreens exclusives so I'll do my normal thing of hitting up ebay.
    Don't worry DELTAprime, it's just the preorder. I've yet to preorder from TFH and just keep a mental note of when things will release. Then I check nightly around 9-10pm (Perth/SG time) because that's when they update their system. Even for the highly desired stuff, there's often some extra stock to last a day or two after the preorder launches. I got my Kingdom Red Alert, MP Skywarp and Crosscut without preordering.

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Interesting. I did my standard search at TFH on Tuesday afternoon, and there were only 5 pre-orders open at the time, which is the least there has been for a while, and Minerva definitely did not show up at that time.

Anyway, Shadowstrip and Crasher are now available to order. But as I don't think I want Shadowstrip, you can only buy them as a pair, and there are three Crashers to a case, I'll wait for them to hit Kmart this time.

Haha, oops, I forgot Minerva was an exclusive so didn't bother to pre-order.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyfire View Post
    Don't worry DELTAprime, it's just the preorder. I've yet to preorder from TFH and just keep a mental note of when things will release. Then I check nightly around 9-10pm (Perth/SG time) because that's when they update their system. Even for the highly desired stuff, there's often some extra stock to last a day or two after the preorder launches. I got my Kingdom Red Alert, MP Skywarp and Crosscut without preordering.
    If you add items to your wishlist they'll automatically email you when they come into stock so you can jump on them without having to manually check every day yourself. That's how I managed to get my hands on Cosmos despite missing the pre-order window

I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures