Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Falcon's Hangar items of interest

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default The Falcon's Hangar items of interest

WFC Kingdom Road Rage preorder SGD$33. Shipping will likely be SGD$16, as it was for Tracks. Releasing in Sept.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyfire View Post
    WFC Kingdom Road Rage preorder SGD$33. Shipping will likely be SGD$16, as it was for Tracks. Releasing in Sept.
    Thank you very much. That's one less exclusive to hunt down.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Thank you very much. That's one less exclusive to hunt down.
    You are welocme, DP. One can play around with the shipping calculator to make use of the shipping cost. I got 2 Kingdom Deluxes (Tracks, who weighs 0.2kg, and Red Alert) for $16.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyfire View Post
    Road Rage is now in stock. Just ordered her along with Tracks.
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

Also now awaiting my TFH Road Rage & Tracks delivery

They have the Sideswipe and Skywarp 2-pack back in stock

Does anyone else have issues trying to set up an account? It says that an email has been sent to my email address and I need to open it to activate my account but I've received nothing and checked all my spam folders as well.
    If I want your opinion, I'll give it to you

My sales thread: Linky

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

We may or may not have missed Minerva at The Falcon's Hangar.

A similar thing happened with Flamewar last month - the listing was most certainly not present on the web page on Tuesday (allegedly opened on Monday), and has not to my knowledge been open for ordering (I spotted it yesterday afternoon), even though it is sitting in the open pre-order section. Closes today (or would do it it had ever opened). 1 per account only, which is most unusual for TFH. What happened with Flamewar was that on the Thursday it was suddenly open for ordering, with a new end date of a week or so away. I'm very much hoping that this will happen with this listing.

Have sent an e-mail to them asking about it, but they don't open until noon locally, which is 1400 here.

If not, has anyone spotted Minerva for order at any other Asian retailers?

Quote Originally Posted by JJJ View Post
    We may or may not have missed Minerva at The Falcon's Hangar.

A similar thing happened with Flamewar last month - the listing was most certainly not present on the web page on Tuesday (allegedly opened on Monday), and has not to my knowledge been open for ordering (I spotted it yesterday afternoon), even though it is sitting in the open pre-order section. Closes today (or would do it it had ever opened). 1 per account only, which is most unusual for TFH. What happened with Flamewar was that on the Thursday it was suddenly open for ordering, with a new end date of a week or so away. I'm very much hoping that this will happen with this listing.

Have sent an e-mail to them asking about it, but they don't open until noon locally, which is 1400 here.

If not, has anyone spotted Minerva for order at any other Asian retailers?
    Keeping my eye out on RK and others but so far nothing. Do let us know what TFH tell if you if they get back to you about their listing.