Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fan First Friday AUG 13th - Studio Series reveals

Default Fan First Friday AUG 13th - Studio Series reveals

Just to let those who do not know transformers fan first friday on early tommorow morning at 1am sydney time

Hasbro pulse youtube channel
    https://www.youtube.com/hasbropulse
    Last edited by G1Optimal; 13th August 2021 at 04:35 PM.

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

What are the chances there's anything left that hasn't already leaked?

It is most likely the wave 4 Kingdom items that they already had on their website (the artwork at least)... and maybe a couple Studio Series and Gen Selects... if we are lucky.

Other is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by JJJ View Post
    What are the chances there's anything left that hasn't already leaked?
    There's still Slammer left from wave 4

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

True, we've not seen anything of the alt-mode yet. Bit odd that. Anyway, we do know exactly what the robot looks like though.

SS86 reveals from fan First Friday, https://news.tfw2005.com/2021/08/13/...rs-live-439295

I dont get the April 2022 release dates since two of those designs are just reissues of current versions already out in circulation with some Minor differences and additions!
    Last edited by Flukey; 14th August 2021 at 07:38 AM.

That's a nice looking Perceptor, but do we really need a new Perceptor mould so soon after the last one?
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by Flukey View Post
    SS86 reveals from fan First Friday, https://news.tfw2005.com/2021/08/13/...rs-live-439295

I dont get the April 2022 release dates since two of those designs are just reissues of current versions already out in circulation with some Minor differences and additions!
    Literally the same toy with a new hat!

Well that was disappointing... I'm glad I forgot to stay up for it.
    Only three new toys shown off, and only one is actually new (but still looks a lot like a previous toy).

Screencaps from the video can be seen here, including a report on what was said and shown off.

SS-86-10 Voyager Decepticon Sweep - a very minor redeco of Scourge with new hands and apparently the blast effect.

SS-86-11 Deluxe Perceptor - a completely new toy that turns into both microscope and mobile artillery cannon. It looks nice, and even though it is a new mould, it looks a lot like the Titans Return toy that we just had* which also did all three modes. I think they could have reworked that one into this toyline to be more stable and removing the headmaster, which could have been cheaper and quicker. The transformation of this one looks like it might have just copied the original toy anyway.
    (* okay... Titans Return was already 5 years ago, but it still feels like it was just last year we had all those amazing headmaster toys)

SS-86-12 Leader Coronation Starscream - an almost identical re-release of Earthrise Voyager Starscream, with new hands, cape, crown, and throne/command chair. There are apparently a couple of very small paint deco changes in the jet mode, but the robot mode is identical.

The rest of the live reveal talked about that licensed Robosen Optimus, the Shattered Glass toys & comics, the re-release of the 1986 Movie in some American theatres, a kickstarter for a licensed Transformers chess set, and talking about some upcoming app games.

Three screenshots from that TFW link, showing the differences in colour that we can expect of the Sweep from Scourge, and the throne/command chair.