Thread: Hiya

Default Hiya

Hi there,

I'm a relatively recent Transformers fan, having only really gotten into the franchise in the last year and a half or so. For a long time, going to see each of the live action films with a friend as they came out, and playing a few games (WfC/FfC and Devastation, which I particularly enjoyed as a Bayonetta fan) was pretty much my entire exposure to the series, but after kinda getting into the IDW comics and watching the '86 movie a couple of years ago I've kinda wound up head first into a love of giant robots that turn into other things.

My particular interests at the moment are RiD01, where I've only seen a handful of Car Robots episodes but I love the whole early 2000s anime look and the toys I have gotten my hands on are great (that Prime firetruck and super mode are gorgeous and the predacons are such a motley lot; still need the train team and car bros. tho) and early Bayverse stuff (it feels weird to say that you're nostalgic for something you experienced at the age of 20-odd as a 30-something but here we are) and I'm currently making my way through watching both the original Beast Wars series (which somehow completely passed me by despite being a big fan of Reboot at the time) and Masterforce.

So yeah, hi!

Welcome to the boards SarhBear. Great to see new fans of the franchise. Enjoy your time here

Stay on the straight and narrow & you'll fit in fine here.
    Last edited by Unicran; 17th August 2021 at 08:25 PM.

Welcome! Ah nostalgia, the engine that drives Transformers...

Hi.

You don’t see many people these days with a focus on RID2001. Quite the pleasant change
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Welcome aboard and keep your eye on the Sale Yard because you never know when someone hasn't got room for something that would look great on your shelf.