Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 51011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Haslab Victory Saber

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Just had the same call (I have $100 left on it that I was going to pau when picking g it up), but told that I have to pay it off before it gets sent to the store.
    The store manager said it was a new policy from head office, and that he didn't agree with it but had to enforce it.
    If I had know, I would have paid it off while I was there yesterday so that it would be on its way out already.
    It's been the policy for at least a year. I had to pay the remainder on Black Zarak.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

It's because of Unicron basically, since they were shipped out to stores without full payment and people decided to not go into their store and collect

Hi

It's been awhile since i logged on but i have a couple of spares on pre-order in Sydney (Chatswood). I put a deposit last year but just forgot about it until just now. Would anyone be interested in these? I can see what can be done but for Unicron, I met people at the Chatswood store. Not looking to make any money so its $369 all up (EB games said I owe $359 on top of the $10 deposit) - just want to make sure these end up at a good home.

regards
    Robert

Quote Originally Posted by robwin1974 View Post
    Hi

It's been awhile since i logged on but i have a couple of spares on pre-order in Sydney (Chatswood). I put a deposit last year but just forgot about it until just now. Would anyone be interested in these? I can see what can be done but for Unicron, I met people at the Chatswood store. Not looking to make any money so its $369 all up (EB games said I owe $359 on top of the $10 deposit) - just want to make sure these end up at a good home.

regards
    Robert
    I wouldnt mind if your happy in posting it across.

If you have two, I can ask someone else if they want the other one.

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

Quote Originally Posted by valkyrie_76 View Post
    I wouldnt mind if your happy in posting it across.

If you have two, I can ask someone else if they want the other one.
    Hi

I sent you a response to your message.

Cheers
    Robert

Quote Originally Posted by robwin1974 View Post
    Hi

I sent you a response to your message.

Cheers
    Robert
    Just had Zing ring me this morning about the set as they have approval in ordering another on for the store.

Thanks robwin.

I just got the call from Zing to say mine has arrived and is ready to pick up. So quick, I had just paid the balance last night.
    Last edited by christalcase; 2nd December 2022 at 04:28 PM.
    "sometimes the things you see might not be real and the things that are real you might not see"

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I have a sneaking suspicion that they were sending them to individual shops regardless of the official line that they would not do so until anything outstanding was paid...

Quote Originally Posted by JJJ View Post
    I have a sneaking suspicion that they were sending them to individual shops regardless of the official line that they would not do so until anything outstanding was paid...
    That what it seems when I was talking to the staff member at Zing.

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

I just got mine. FYI for anyone that has ordered him. If the EB Games staff have opened the shipping box all the contents will be exposed as there are no seals other than the shipping box. Make sure nothing is missing.

Fortunately for me unlike usual, my local store didn't open the shipping box as they didn't have time. The girl actually apologised for not opening the shipping box. /facepalm.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.