Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151621 ... LastLast

Thread: Haslab Victory Saber

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    You can see the current number here. They just need 803 more backers on Haslab to unlock the third and final unlock. Plus they don't have final numbers from many of the non-Haslab sellers yet. I can't see how it won't get funded. That said, I'd still feel better about it if another couple of thousand people backed it right now.\\

https://hasbropulse.com/products/tra...-victory-saber
    From what I know, the online stores have had to report their numbers weekly to Hasbro, but they haven't been added to the public numbers, hence my skepticism.
    Anyway, with what we do know it's extremely close to being fully funded for all tiers. So yay!
    Looking to buy lucky draw Armada Prime and Diaclone Marlboor Wheeljack.

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Australians bought 700-odd Unicrons.

It isn't too much to think that at this point (758 sales remaining) the Australian orders from EB & Zing alone can take it over the top

I don't know if the TakaraTomy Mall orders have been included, because if they haven't that will most certainly put the orders at over 20,000.
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

So... given the Eb/Zing links no longer work, and cant be found on google, Aussies cant order in the last day??

Quote Originally Posted by Tha_Phantom View Post
    Hate to get the tin foil hat on, as there's enough of that as it is, but I have a feeling Hasbro has been holding back on reporting the full numbers.
    I don't doubt it'll get fully funded, tiers and all.
    What do you reckon? 23k total?

Quote Originally Posted by popculturepooka View Post
    So... given the Eb/Zing links no longer work, and cant be found on google, Aussies cant order in the last day??
    I finally convinced myself on Friday night and went to order via eb or zing on Saturday morning with no luck as the page had been taken down.

I was able to order via ohmyprimus today though at $230SD with $52SD postage. Not sure how that will compare to the eb games price though.

290-300 AUD (assuming dollar tanks or something) at most vs 369 at EB. Seems like you did alright.

Also just ordered on ohmyprimus, shipping was way more reasonable than other sites

Quote Originally Posted by Tha_Phantom View Post
    From what I know, the online stores have had to report their numbers weekly to Hasbro, but they haven't been added to the public numbers, hence my skepticism.
    Anyway, with what we do know it's extremely close to being fully funded for all tiers. So yay!
    So you are saying that you are sceptical and wearing a tinfoil hat, but you also are happy it will hit 20000? Humans are strange. I've never felt more like an alien robot.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Look I'll be suprised if we haven't hit 20k by tomorrow morning.
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures