Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 21217181920212223 LastLast

Thread: Haslab Victory Saber

I completely forgot about this until last night. Just checked online and it says processed but I haven't heard anything from the store (ingle farm)

Another week with no news, so rang Customer Service for a third time.

Story has changed, now “stock was sent out in cases of 4 so if there was only 1 preorder at my store then it’d be sent to another store with three others and that store then have to send it back to the warehouse and then sent to my store”. Which, again, sounds completely BS. They then said that “they’re sure I’ll get it but can’t 100% guarantee I’ll get it”.

Became a bit of a heated angel on the phone, but got hopefully good news in my email later that day:

“ Hi James,

Thank you for contacting us.

Our allocations team has recently informed us that our warehouse currently has the Transformers HasLab Victory Saber Action Figure Set preorder stock and is looking to have those shipped to the relevant stores next week. We have also alerted the Tea Tree Plaza store so that they are aware of this new update.

We do apologise for any inconvenience this has caused; if you require anything else, please get in contact again.”

So hopefully that means I’ll have it next week, but I still won’t be convinced til it’s in my hands.

I have my own issue with EB Games at the moment. The one saving grace is that it's for a PS5 DualSense Edge controller, not a Transformer that was manufactured to order.

I ordered a week ago and the release date was the 26th of January. I've just checked and my release date has been changed to the 10th of March. Apparently, I got moved to a second shipment preorder despite my confirmation email saying it was the 26th of January.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Unless something has changed they are cases of ONE, in the sense that they are packed and ready to go in their own individual SIOC (Ship In Own Container) cartons. Unless they are in outer cases of four..

All they needed to do was slap on a shipping label addressed to store, I don't understand why they are making you work for it.
    Last edited by Tranceblade; 25th January 2023 at 09:34 PM.

It finally arrived, I finally own it, I can die in peace.

I am still convinced if I hadn't caused a fuss and constantly called Customer Care it'd have just quietly been refunded. Overall this has been unnecessarily stressful, but I'm glad its over.

Can't wait to go through this again with Deathsaurus!

Glad you finally managed to get yours, Gaga.

An update on my own Victory Saber Saga.

I went in to EB on Tuesday to pick up a different order and decided to ask them if there was an update to the ETA of my Victory Saber.
    And was told "it was never sent."

The manager ended up putting in some calls and sourced one for me and supposedly I should have it within a week.
    But at this point, I'm not holding my breath.

Within a week my FOOT!

Still waiting on hearing back from EB about Victory Saber
    If i don't hear back from them by mid-next week I'll be going back there and raising a fuss again.

At this point it's starting to feel like a refund is inevitable...

Here we are again with another update to my Victory Saber Saga.
    But this time, finally with some good news.

Got a call on Tuesday telling me that my Victory Saber had (miraculously) finally turned up at EB and was ready to be picked up.
    "Within the week", 3 weeks, same things I guess.
    just like "Mid Feb" and literally the last day of Feb are the same thing.

Picked it up today. and will be opening it later tonight.
    fingers crossed that after 2 and a half months of trying to get this thing in hand, it won't have any major QC issues.

JJJ is online now Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Congrats!

Any congratulations are unfortunately pre-mature.
    Went to open it up just then to make sure everything was there and... it wasn't.

I'm missing the poster, stickers for Victory Leo's wings, and the instructions.

Haven't even taken the figures out of the packaging to check on them just yet. but from a cursory glance I didn't see any major defects to paint or missing parts for the figures themselves.

Am I better off contacting EB Games or Hasbro about my missing instructions/poster/stickers?
    or, given it's been 2 and a half months since release, am I just out of luck?