Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 389101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Haslab Victory Saber

Hasbro have added some images to their Victory Saber page of the mould layouts of the parts for the toy.

The packaging hasn't been revealed yet, but some of the artwork that should be on it has been posted on the Pulse website, by Guido Guidi.

It looks like the toy is at pre-production testing phase now, as Hasbro has been posting up pictures of some early test shots.

This image on Instagram shows that Victory Saber is the same size as the Leader sized God Ginrai.

While on the main Pulse blog page, a video has been added showing off the set, the various modes and accessories. Screenshots can be seen here if you have trouble accessing the video, as it looks like it could be members-only, but for now it can be directly accessed.

From the newly released Generations 2022 book, scans of two pages that has Victory Saber.

Hah splits mode, yogaforium

I have 0 connection to this character, but I am beyond excited for this figure - he looks awesome, so glad I jumped on the preorder.

Quote Originally Posted by Dimi194 View Post
    I have 0 connection to this character, but I am beyond excited for this figure - he looks awesome, so glad I jumped on the preorder.
    I have the MP and the price for this guy(Haslab) felt like an overcharge here in Japan, but I gotta admit, it looks pretty awesome! If the price was similar to his American cost, I would've nabbed one for sure!
    I recommend watching Victory by the way, I really enjoyed it and would watch again (don't let The Headmasters out you off, both Victory and Masterforce are good fun!!)

Quote Originally Posted by Dimi194 View Post
    Same here. I have bought some vintage JG1 toys but was never into Star Saber despite all the love he gets so I skipped him.
    This set does look pretty awesome though and glad I preordered it.
    Looking to buy lucky draw Armada Prime and Diaclone Marlboor Wheeljack.

Recently from the American Hasbro designers, the Haslab Victory Saber is aiming to be in fans hands before the end of the Deathsuarus campaign (December 12th), so if they can meet that date, prepare your wallets in four weeks time (if you haven't paid it off yet).

We saw an unboxing at SDCC, but here are some more images of the completed product in and out of box.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Recently from the American Hasbro designers, the Haslab Victory Saber is aiming to be in fans hands before the end of the Deathsuarus campaign (December 12th), so if they can meet that date, prepare your wallets in four weeks time (if you haven't paid it off yet).

We saw an unboxing at SDCC, but here are some more images of the completed product in and out of box.
    I saw that emails are being sent out asking people to confirm their address by 28 November for shipping purposes. I wonder how long it will take to make it to our shores?