Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Original Series 1980s cartoon on Hasbro Pulse youtube for free

Default Original Series 1980s cartoon on Hasbro Pulse youtube for free

The Hasbro Pulse youtube channel has just uploaded the first season of the original cartoon (16 episodes), for free viewing.

Since the episode order is all jumbled up on the youtube channel, here are two viewing orders, according to tfwik...

Production order...
    More than Meets the Eye, Part 1
    More than Meets the Eye, Part 2
    More than Meets the Eye, Part 3
    Transport to Oblivion
    Roll for It
    Divide and Conquer
    Fire in the Sky
    S.O.S. Dinobots
    Fire on the Mountain
    War of the Dinobots
    The Ultimate Doom, Part 1
    The Ultimate Doom, Part 2
    The Ultimate Doom, Part 3
    Countdown to Extinction
    A Plague of Insecticons
    Heavy Metal War

First airing order...
    More than Meets the Eye, Part 1
    More than Meets the Eye, Part 2
    More than Meets the Eye, Part 3
    Transport to Oblivion
    Roll for It
    Divide and Conquer
    S.O.S. Dinobots
    The Ultimate Doom, Part 1
    The Ultimate Doom, Part 2
    The Ultimate Doom, Part 3
    War of the Dinobots
    Countdown to Extinction
    Fire in the Sky
    Heavy Metal War
    Fire on the Mountain
    A Plague of Insecticons

It's good timing for those in lockdown who don't have these episodes in some form already.

I can't imagine the episodes would be up for too long, or if they will put up all of the rest of the episodes, unless they don't currently have a license-holder to sell copies (physical or digital), as that business wouldn't be too happy about it, especially if you have an add-on program that can download the episodes.
    Last edited by griffin; 30th August 2021 at 10:57 PM.

The second season (of 49 episodes) is now up on the Hasbro Pulse youtube channel (main link in first post above).
    The playlist link to just the second season is here.

Hell yeah! I've been watching a few of these last week or so. Good to be able to just switch the TV to youtube and watch some episodes when there's nothing but crap on TV. Now three of my four favourite 80s cartoons are on youtube to watch whenever I want. Transformers, Voltron and He-Man. Maybe one day the 80s Incredible Hulk cartoon will be uploaded as well.

The 3rd season is now up on their youtube channel... and the rest might be up on the weekend.

More Transformers cartoons on youtube by Hasbro, this time on their Official Transformers channel, of the second season of Transformers Prime.

I wonder if YouTube, YouTube Premium and YouTube Kids revenue is greater for this older stuff than selling it exclusively to Netflix?
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    I wonder if YouTube, YouTube Premium and YouTube Kids revenue is greater for this older stuff than selling it exclusively to Netflix?
    Surely there’d be some interest to be made with a Netflix deal. Young adult Transformers fans seem to be at an all time high in online spaces like Reddit and YouTube, and many wouldn’t be super acquainted with some shows like BW. I think chucking them all on there would be very useful for the franchise.

If your franchise or shows are excessively hard to find online, no one is gonna take the time to go looking for them.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

KELPIE is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

TF Prime only recently departed Netflix.

TF Prime season 1 is on Stan... but seasons 2 onwards aren’t...

Apparently a new streaming TV channel through the Pluto TV app from Paramount will be non-stop Transformers episodes... starting from June 13th.
    I don't know much about the app or if it is geo-locked to just US people, but if it has global access, it would allow people here as well to view episodes that may not be currently available from other streaming sites or youtube. The benefit is that it should be a free service, as it will have advertising inserted into the programs, while the only difference to other streaming/hosted sites is that you would probably be stuck with what ever the broadcast schedule is, and not be able to select the episodes or series yourself.

Welcome into the world of Transformers TV, a world where everything is…More Than Meets the Eye. A universe where shape-shifting, sentient robots in disguise hide in plain sight, and battle with the future of their world – and ours – at stake. Transformers TV will include series such as Transformers: Cyberverse, Transformers: Prime, Transformers: Robots in Disguise and many more all day, every day.